I fucked my childhood best friend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NugOnTheRug, Apr 3, 2016.

1. I'm 23 never had one gay experience. My old friend came over the other night and we drank a few beers talked about the good times as kids and how I wasn't getting along with my girl. Long story short we got drunk and just messing around he said I had a small dick I told him to get it out and check for himself not expecting him to at all until he starts unzipping my pants and gets it out and tells me to dare him to suck it. without me even answering as I was froze at this point he starts doing it.. I wanted him to stop until about 15 seconds it felt to good.. then as I could feel the cum about to explode out of me he stops and takes his pants of gets on me (we were on the couch) and puts it in his ass.. he seduced me and now idk what to think he wants to hang again tonight and I kind of want to do it again. If your anti gay don't post no hate fools I need some positivty

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why would you lie about something so gay, dude.
    I've seen your posts and it's never just 'such & such happened today, lel omg rite', it's always some outlandish ass shit like this.

• Like Like x 11
  3. That's the thing I couldn't lie about something this gay. All I do is post shit I might get some helpful feed back on.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And this is one of the few places that I can actually be truthful.

5. What kind of positivity are you looking to take away from this, seriously.

• Like Like x 10
  6. Does you mom know that you're using her cellphone?

• Like Like x 5
  7. Maybe some telling a relatable experience? I don't see why your so offended man. Why does anyone post their experiences? For them to be heard.

8. Of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I ask women all the time if I can see their acute angina! Does that count?

10. Unlikely.

11. I don't understand how you even got that out of what I just said.

12. its whatever. its between you two. maybe ur bi. fuck it. no one really matters or cares.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sooo did you know you were gay before this or what?

14. You should move to tumblr and start a blog with all the other star-gendered squirrel-kin demiboi's.

• Like Like x 8
  15. No, does this make me somewhat gay? I figured I would feel guilty and nasty but I don't it's whatever.

16. 98% of men who try Camels go back to women...

17. Idk if this is a troll post or not, April fools was yesterday, but if you're willfully having sex with another guy I dont know how you wouldnt be.

• Like Like x 4
  18. #18 IRON-EYES, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  19. There seems to be this same post quite often..troll or not let your freak flag fly

• Like Like x 2