I fu**ing hate fashion trends!

Discussion in 'General' started by dr.ganja, Aug 4, 2012.

1. #21 dr.ganja, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Funny guy, I really just wanted to see if anyone else is on the same page as me. Your not....that's cool man. Chill.

And I know that there's a lot more pathetic shit wrong with society than fashion trends. It's just a small thing that's wrong with people, I won't even get started on the larger picture.

2. Trends can get fucked. Just ignore the sheep and move on. And that's what they are, sheep that only wear something because society says you should. Just be yourself and fuck what others think of your style. Just think of the money you refuse to waste on $200+ shoes

3. Society is FUCKED my man. Especially american culture.. we're all beauty obsessed.. but i had the same problem, some people used to make fun of me for my jeans until everyone started wearing them literally the next school year

4. [quote name='"dr.ganja"']

Funny guy, I really just wanted to see if anyone else is on the same page as me. Your not....that's cool man. Chill.

And I know that there's a lot more pathetic shit wrong with society than fashion trends. It's just a small thing that's wrong with people, I won't even get started on the larger picture.[/quote]

I hear you man "trying to look cool" is fucking wack

5. Vans. Lol they got set upppp because of trends.
    I'm not saying they weren't doing good before but, it really blew them up.
    I still wear my air force ones though :)

6. This is why I never try to be "cool"

Because what is cool now will cease to be cool in a matter of weeks.

Then we have jerkoffs who say "YOUZ A HATA" if you dislike their "$WAGGG"
    So really, it's impossible to speak to these ignorant assholes about the materialistic mindset of their trends. They just see a "HATAAAAA"
    Dumb bas'tids
    Fuck it, man.

7. Fashion trends = the industry capitalizing on women who drool over those magazines....heels and heels of all different kinds go in and out of fashion like clockwork every few years so that women end up buying new shit

8. Guys do the fashion trend thing too though. Every dude in High School wore Hollister and fitted hats. They all chewed dip too which is gross and I didn't enjoy.

Everyone kinda grows up by sophomore/junior year of college. Its no big deal.