I Fried Another Motherboard,,, So Im Not On As Regular As I Used To Be !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Oct 1, 2007.

1. PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTERS IVE BEEN THRU,,,, this is the 3'rd one ive done this too,,,, right now my comp. desk is just a monitor and some wires,,,,,

i gotta get me another motherboard,,, so for now i use a friends comp. which i dont get too much,,,, so the chicken is still very active i just cant see my group of stoners as much as i'd like,,,,,

but fear not,,, i do miss my close knit company of my e-friends,,,,

i may not be missed at all,,, but believe this i do miss loggin on and talking to all of you on a nightly basis,,,,i got me a gram today,,,, so you know im high as hell and what do i do when im buzzed?

i go on grasscity...>>>>>>>>>>> fo sure,,,,,some may have thought that i got locked down for good,,,,, but fear not ..............the chicken is just having '' tech.'' difficulties!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

2. good to see you're still kickin, it did cross my mind the other day that I havent seen you post in a while. How was your weekend in the slamma?

3. What make of motherboards are you using? Are they getting fried due to power surges?

I only use Asus mobos in all my machines and I have never had one fail.

4. good to see you chicken ;)

5. if you live in an area with bad power, get yourself a decent APC UPS (uninterruptable power supply), it will clean the power going into your system. Dirty and crappy power is the #1 cause of hardware failure.

You'll probably want to replace your power supply at the same time that you replace your motherboard. Don't get the cheapest power supply they have, spend about 80-100 or more on it.

As I've said before, bad power = bad hardware failures...

You'll be back, have no fear! We'll keep your seat all nice and warm for ya :smoke:

6. it was
    o.k. considering where i was,,,,,,i seen a lot of old friends,,,,,learned how to braid ''dreadlocks'' thats another story... ( i started a thread about that)..................but i do miss postin in my own house <<<<<<<<<,:cool: