Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found this on the web....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by grasscoty, Jun 24, 2015.

1. It was 1994 and my last year of undergrad, and I had just turned 21 years old. I was studying for an exam one afternoon in late October, and it was 3pm. The sun was glaring as it entered my bedroom. I remember looking at the clock. The clock read 11:00 pm and as I believed it was time for bed I went downstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. In reality, I froze at the bottom of the steps, and I spent five minutes staring at my roommate. Then I turned around, went back upstairs to my room and went to bed.At 4pm, I awoke to demons in my room. They strapped me to a board of wood, carried me downstairs and out the front door. After they take me outside, I notice my roommate waving goodbye as I'm being put into a hearse. Just as I thought I was dead, I awoke in a cold hospital room, connected to a glucose IV.These examples show how low blood sugars can impact us physically and change our perceptions of the world around us. High blood sugars can also affect us physically, psychologically and emotionally.

2. Trippy.

3. if going for a truly useless post was what you were going after then i congratulate you sir on a job well done!

nailed it! [​IMG]

4. This is why i stick to using marijuana.

5. I guess some people are too slow to get what happened lol.

6. I'm one of the slow ones. Could you help explain??

7. They are going to link this to alien abduction, I could be wrong

8. She/he has high blood sugar (diabetes), that's why they were hooked to the insulin IV. Their blood sugar got too high and they started to hallucinate. The "demons" were likely paramedics, family, or friends rushing them to the hospital.

9. That's a trip :hippie:

thank you blade :smoke:

10. i like the alien theory better. that and anal probes because you cant have an alien abduction with out anal probing. its in all of the good books and movies. [​IMG]

jokes aside, i suffer from low blood sugar. i have a meter and i need to watch it carefully. i have passed out in a grocery store before. like lights out and didn't know who or where i was for about 20 minutes. one of the paramedics gave me orange juice and something in an IV. i was good after that. i know low blood sugar hit people differently and for me the worse in nausea. man i hate that shit. turns me into a little bitch every time it happens.