i found the best thing to do if your high as fuck and have mad munchies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dylan843, Apr 9, 2011.

1. #1 dylan843, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    go to snack food warehouses at night. theres alot of them. dumbsters full with boxes full of various snacks that just expired but are still fully good, they just legally have to throw them out.

2. yea but what if they are bad or something ??

3. alright this is kinda over the top -.-

4. dirtstain

5. I try and eat healthy when I'm stoned.

6. Yea maybe if you're a hobo, that's scummy

7. sure it is if you are narrow minded and like to smoke and sit on a computer and not have fun.

8. Or just buy a bag for no more than like 5 bucks.

Shit reminds me of nacho libre.

9. LOL.. while I agree, I'm sure plenty of food is wasted and thrown out that is perfectly good. But I'm not going dumpster diving for a box of expired snickers.
    I don't look down on you, more power to you, but not something I'd do.

10. I don't know if I could do this while high. I would probs think I was some kind of hobo/homeless/poor person who in order to eat has to resort to eating thrown out food.

11. Who says I just smoke and sit on the computer? First off, I use my phone to surf the web because I'm never home, second off, I use smoking in mix with my pre workout for ultimate concentration in the gym and recreation when I'm out having FUN like everything is while you're high, and thirdly, digging in a trash can for expired munchies is not my idea of fun. That's what my kitchen and taco bell is for ya digg

12. I dunno man, eating garbage doesn't really fit into my concept of fun. Enjoy that though....

13. #14 Tube, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm sayinn

14. Not sure where you live, but almost every single snack factory, goodie shop where I'm at has either a locked compactor, or fenced in garbage can.

15. what a garbage idea

16. a friend told me about this also, and he said that the snacks are in their original package UNOPENED, not even expired. i dont see any wrong in taking bags of snacks from the trash especially when they havent been opened.

17. I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as it's UNOPENED and UNEXPIRED.

Hanging out the back of KFC to get old chicken from the dumpster is different though.

18. This guy isn't alone. Alot of people eat HEALTHY meals for free by doing this. I forget what the term is but they usually hit up grocers. They find healthy vegies and shit and go home and cook it up. Saw them and they had ALOT of good stuff.

19. They're called bums and they don't have homes or kitchens. Try to be a little more sensative man they have shitty lives.