I found sugar in my star dog weed (UK)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Dec 11, 2017.

1. So, I bought a half oz in UK £110 of star dog. It smelt great, it felt good too, I got it in and realised it was sprayed in a sugar coating. The whole of the inside was covered in sugar. I have attached proof. Be careful of what u buy in England proper shit weeds flying around sparyed with whatever just for more weight, look at some of the sugar In the other PIC

Attached Files:

2. £110 for a half oz? where abouts in the UK you from? I pay £90 for a half & I'm from west midlands never seen any kind of laced/sprayed weed in nearly 10 years of smoking

3. That's lucky for you to say, I smoke a lot, I mean a lot, an 8th to upwards of a quart a day, I am from Merseyside. I buy a lot so I guess people are too greedy, also the weeds around here don't taste nice at all, really ruins it and £90 I wish I could get it that cheap, what strains do u smoke and are they good quality

• Like Like x 1

4. Mainly get cheese or haze round here & yeah the quality is basically top shelf, how tf do you smoke a Q a day? A Q lasts me 2 weeks or just under

5. I have a horrible habbit, im sat here now at 06.33 smoking haze

• Like Like x 1
  6. Id have saved 1000s if i got my half's for 90

• Like Like x 1

7. Why don't you make edibles if you go through so much, edibles give you more for your money :confused_2:

8. You posted the picture as if it shows the sugar but I don't see any. If it was coated with sugar it would necessarily smoke really harsh, like smoking sugar. Is it especially harsh? Do you see sugar in the picture you posted? Are you talking about the sparkles?

9. The other picture I posted there is big chunks of sugar, I didn't smoke any of it, I realised when I got it back home

10. Looks fine.
    Nobody laces weed with sugar lol

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sometime they do to increase weight..
    Bastards.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. That's how they do in the UK eh?
    Never heard of that in America.
    Seems ridiculous

• Like Like x 1
  13. HahHah..I am in the USA!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trust me they did i even tasted a chunk to test hahaha

15. Trust me they did, I phoned the dealer and he got back to me saying it was the grower, it was obviously the dealer but trust me I've seen many types of sprayed weed where im from, I've seen metal on my weed once before

16. Ssssssweet dood!!

17. Thanks for the double quote and "disagree". :rolleyes:

How much can sugar really add to the weight tho? Lol
    Whatever, get a better plug.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Probably about 1-2gs depending on how much and trust me it was a lot that fell off the outside of the buds never mind the inside. I didn't smoke it anyway just letting others know whats going on within the UK when you buy half's and Oz's on a regular basis

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Greed sets in i have never seen a light green weed in so so long its so rare

20. 1-2grams?? That's a lot a sugar.
    How is it possible to put sugar inside of a bud!? Lol
    Oh Billy better luck next time.

• Like Like x 1