I found some weed

Discussion in 'General' started by chuy442, Sep 25, 2011.

1. First time for everything, I guess. I was out walking my dog and she of course stops and sniffs every tree, every pole. I am bored with this but I let her sniff around for once and suddenly I look down and see a ziplock bag with a dime bag and some papers. I said out loud, "you're fucking kidding me" and popped it in my pocket all stealth like and shit.

Well there happened to be a dude sitting on the steps in front of me, and I played it off and kept walking. He looked like someone's dad... so I doubt it was his shit.

Okay so I get home and take a whiff, and omg it smells so strongly of citrus. I have never smelled ganj like this before. I am still not sure but I think maybe it was sprayed with pledge or something lol. The smoke really amplified my senses and I felt like when I was outside, I could isolate sounds and zero in on them, and ignore the loud shit in the foreground. It was cool.

I have never been so high. IDK what the the strain is or if it was dusted but wow. I also noticed my throat hurt a bit when smoking... almost a menthol type feeling but that could just be insufficient curing, right?

Anyway, cool story hah.

2. I found a small nug in my friends car that he got from his dads friend and we smoked it haha. It was very dry so we figured it had been there for a while but it was just cool to find some weed. I was stoned when i found it and i was like WHATTTT!?!?!?!

3. I wasn't stoned but I did buy a lotto ticket after that haha! After finding money, finding weed is the best thing you can stumble upon. I couldn't believe how damn good it was... I didn't find some shwag, I found some good shit :hello:

4. job well done sir haha :)

5. lucky ass! :rolleyes: sounds like some good shit. i have yet been lucky enough to stumble upon weed, maybe empty baggies all laying around on every street possible lol!

6. aww i was hoping for:

Post1: ok guys well i found the dime bag and ima go smoke it, i'll put a review of it up once it's smoked!

Post2: 94ergb83wgfgf4ry45h7gt4hhelpmehehphpelhlephlme. ... . .

Post3: Guys i think it was laced with PCP.

:)

7. I found what looked like somewhere around an 1/8th on a side walk. Didn't pick it up though, not only was I in plain view of a lot of people, but it seemed like a trap. All that weed just laying there...

8. finders keepers man.

9. Yeah, well I was baked so I kind of thought "shiiit maaan, what if the cops put it there?"

10. i dont think they could do anything... its not like you were purchasing it. besides, isn't that entrapment? :confused:

fuck the police.

11. I've found an 1/8 once walking past a cemetery on the way home.

I was really good stuff, lol.

12. I found a twenty dollar bill, two doobies and a bunch of change under the back seat of my sisters 74 Plymouth Duster once.

Perfect timing too.

If your ever at the junkyard pull them back seats out. You could find buried treasure.

[​IMG]

13. Yeah i''d tell them to fuck off i was just looking at some shit i found on the ground if they tried shit

14. I shit you not, I thought it was for a sec. It was tooooo good. I can't believe you said that hahahah so great!!! I have to say, google chilled me out real quick.