i found some seeds...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rilley, Aug 8, 2010.

1. my uncle passed, he was a passenger in a car accident..so we were cleaning out his apartment..and I found a old cigar box, I opened it and there were pipes..and lighters. he was a medical marijuana user (he did it legally, he had the card and everything) and I found a small bag of seeds...the seeds ranged from the size of this O, and some are a little bigger...are they pot seeds? some are green some are brown..and the baggie was labeled "Short Rider"..I never seen a seed, I am sort of rookie.

2. grow it and name it after your uncle!

3. I will do that

R.I.P. Sean!

4. Rest in peace to your uncle first and foremost. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Second off, looks like he was growing the famous strain Short Rider. A small, but magnificent plant.

I suggest reading up in the Growing Section before doing anything. I can already tell you that the white/light green seeds that can be easily cracked in between your fingers are no good. The brown, hard seeds however could very well be grow-able.

Good luck man.

5. Well not to be a buzzkill, but medical marijuana shouldnt have any seeds. but even if he had shitty mmj you should definately grow them and care for them like they were him. you could keep that strain alive and itll be like having a part of him with you. Hell, he might even see it from heaven and so he can brag to all his friends and say, yea, thats my nephiew growing my pot :)

6. Plant one in front of his headstone, honor his memory the GC way :)