I Found Some Cheap 400w HPS and MH Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by sylosis, Dec 15, 2010.

1. I found a guy on CL with some sun system 10 400w HPS and MH light setups with hood ballast(is it spelt ballest???) and bulb. I just got one from the guy and he was a super nice guy with long dreads and he showed me they worked. I bought an HPS light with newish bulb and a MH conversion bulib new for 90$ and I think he has a couple of each. If you wanted I'd be willing to pick them up and ship them to you and just charge you what the light cost plus shipping(very roughly 20$), otherwise I can give you the link to the CL post and you could contact him and see if he would mail them to you. I've been checkin CL every day for months and this is def the best deal I've found, I'm really psyched about finally getting a light and thought I'd see if I could help anybody out. I realize it would be sketch exchanging info on a marijuana cultivation site but it's up to you I guess...

2. where is this guy?

3. I have a ton of CL posters in my area sellign their magnetic setups in very decent used condition for as cheap as $40 hood and ballas w/o bulb. I picked up a 600w lumatek MH/HPS digital ballast with cool6 hood and 600w HPS bulb, used only for one season $150. and a 1000w MH mag ballast with square hood and 1000w MH bulb for $80. I was going to scoop up a 400w MH setup w/o bulb for $40 10 mins from me. there are awesome deals on the CL

4. Craigslist is going off with insane deals. It just takes some time and a little bit of reading and you'll find a good deal. A lot of people also sell their equipment cheap and have all the factory boxes to go with it.