I found out my girlfriends sexual past recently and I was lied to. Do I trust her ever again

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by White_chris111, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I'm so mad at her shady behavior. I love this girl so much and she's obsessed with me but now I feel I have to have my guard up. Im going to confront and expose her when I see her at graduation day. I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees she got caught. I'm hoping we can work something out though. But the trust I once had is weaker now. At least you feel my pain bro... I'm not alone

2. I mean his sister and family were already on her friends list since long before. But still. And she re added him When we were going out so it's really shady.

3. Are you even fucking listening to yourself ?
    1 page ago u said that you are convinced that she is loyal and would never cheat on you. (which you are obviously fucking not ... )
    Now u seem to be determined to ruin what is supposed to be one of the happiest days in her life because of your jealousy.
    You are gonna "confront and expose her" ? for what ? for accepting the friendsrequest of her ex on fb while u 2 where together who she than blocked again after you asked her to ? Are u fucking kidding me ?

She shared a part of her life with that guy. And no matter how much u tell yourself that she was more or less forced into that relationship and seem to think that she didnt have any happy moments in it or feelings for him. She most definitly did. That is a part of her past you have to come to terms with.
    It is not unusual nor shady that she has an interest in how he is doing especially if she is now getting on the right track in her life and is in a better relationship. Be it for her to validate herself and her decisions or just out of curiosity.

You say that you love and trust her ? than fucking let it go ...

I know your young this is your first real relationship and in the end you must make your own mistakes and experiences. I even can relate to the insecurity that can come from being with a more experienced woman (which you most definitly have a problem with) but you starting a fight about sth this benign basicly implying to her that you have doudts about her commitment to you and the relationship on her fucking graduation day is sth I would kick your fucking ass for and that is if you could manage to not tell her that you went through her email/history etc while she wasnt home ... if you couldnt I would end the relationship on the spot.
    But as I said its ur life and ur relationship ... just realize that there is absolutly no scenario in my mind in which you will come out on top. All you will achieve is show her that you dont trust her and that you have serious doudts about the relationship and all that because of a friendsrequest on fb nearly half a year ago and you not being able to deal with the fact that she had boyfriends and sex before she entered the relationship with you.
    Seriously ask yourself if this is worth risking your relationship over ...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Man if that's all you have to bitch about her on is her past what the fuck is wrong with you? I mean Really get a Fucken life man it was before you. I could see your point if she fucked 7 guys when she was with you but she was not. My Ex wife fucked some of my so called "friends" when I was married to the bitch and I didn't wine half as much as you are. Keep going the way you are with her and I can promise you she will leave you. You are no better than her EX

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm not breaking up with her. I may be really upset at her for lying to me but I never said I was breaking up. Retroactive jealousy isn't easy to deal with but I think with time it can ease out. I wasn't planning on fighting with her on her graduation day, I'm just going to have a very stern talk with her

6. She's 19 and she's done all that holy fuck. I'm 19 and I have no game. Anyways Blade, you shouldn't get mad about her past, there's no reason to be stressing over a girl. Also she's 19, she's still a teen, most girls don't know what they want. They haven't matured. That's why I'd stick to women your age, I go for older woman because they aren't playing all these stupid mind games

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. You both need to stop playing games. Now you're going to bring her down on her day of happiness. GTFO.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  8. You guys will not be together forever regardless. You are young and there will be more to fuck your life up. Live life, love the game, be thankful for what you have.

Sent from my VS986 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. On "her" special day you are going to have a Stern talk with her.WTF if you did that to me on that special day I would tell you to Pack your shit asshole

• Like Like x 4
  10. whys it matter man? you were hurt cus she did shit before you knew her? she probably lied to you because of your reaction? you sound like a total asshole here dude

everyone has sex man, get over it. if you're gonna keep poking at it and starting fights and bring it up, just leave her. she doesn't need that shit in your life and neither do you.

just leave it alone, and don't bring it up. you can dwell on the past forever, or you can just move the fuck on and realize you can't control or change people's past. what's done is done. just go on with your life and leave it alone.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yes they will!!! They will be together forever!!! He's just goina have a "stern talk" with her! And then everything will be better!! Forever!! bahahaha forever at 19 is like 6 months! This seems like a troll though people..

• Like Like x 4
  12. Yea, dating older women is a good idea whoever said that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I haven't seen her in 2 months, I really doubt I can be so mad at her. The whole day I've been reminiscing our memories together and I love her. I wish I could always be like this, I feel so much happier. Some of you gave harsh advice but you're right. What's a past if I'm going to marry this girl? As long as she doesn't cheat and stays loyal everything should be okay.

14. Remember, her past has made her what she is today, so if you love her today, accept the past (unless she murdered or something lol).

In my opinion love is not selfish or jealous, that is an insecure person/ego. I would rather my girl be happier with someone else than less happy with me, she is not my property, i dont own her. Obviously there are parameters to a relationship, the golden rule works quite well. Appreciate the time you have with someone, a breakup is not a loss and neither is death.

• Like Like x 5
  15. I wouldnt care about her past. But the cheating part is pretty bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Thiiiiiiiiis.

End thread.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well I'll remember this when when a guy is pissed I'm going through his shit. Usually they get really upset but who knew this behavior is acceptable when the tables are turned.

Crazy hot scale anyone? Pretty sure this type of shit puts you in the danger zone. I really hope you don't ruin her special day. If you search through someone's shit, you're going to set yourself up for disappointment. Plus she hasn't cheated on you. This all happened before you. She is getting sexually harassed at work and you get jealous? I'm just flabbergasted. Why are you not telling her to report that? I really don't need answers either but seriously the very least you could do is not have a stern talk with her on her graduation.

• Like Like x 2
  18. The past doesn't matter? Ya, neither does human history. Nothing relevant there.

We are creatures of habit, our past is the biggest glimpse into our future. Both as individuals and as a species.

I understand it's not very pc to cast judgement, but let's get real?

19. Check yourself for testicles .