I found out my girlfriends sexual past recently and I was lied to. Do I trust her ever again

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by White_chris111, Jul 26, 2016.

1. #1 White_chris111, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    I'm so stoned sorry. Anyway, My girlfriend has a bothersome past. Also her whole life was hell and she basically lived on the streets because she didn't have a home really. She was really depressed. When I met her she was open enough to tell me she had sex with 7 guys which shocked me and hurt like hell. We would always argue about it and when I bring it up she has panic attacks and starts crying. My retroactive jealousy is bad but Also because I find some of what she says shady. She told me one day she never had sex with any of the guys, she said she would say yes to them but walk or run away every time crying. Except for the first guy who popped her cherry but she pushed him away soon after and ran away. I asked why didn't she tell me this from the beginning and she said cause it's hard for her to talk about it or go into detail, she said since she said yes to them it counted as sex. And she swore by me on my life she wasn't lying. I find her stories shady. She was involved in a kinda relationship with a guy before me but always denied loving him and kissing him or touching him. She said it was kind of a relationship and they didn't hang out much at all. But I did lots of digging into her search history from 2015 and it was pretty bad. She was googling pregnancy stuff, abortions, boyfriend gift ideas and plan b. Why would she search these? For a friend maybe? Fuck. I'm going to her graduation to Chicago August 5th I'm going to have a talk with her and I'm going to be stern with her. I feel if she lied to me it will be hard to trust her later on in life. And I have proof she is bullshitting me. I saw pictures and emails of her and this guy dirty talking. She would also send him cutish snap chats and pictures exactly the way she sends me them. same type of captions too. And she would even say I love you to him, when she said shes never said I love you to any guy but me. I love this girl so much and she's completely psycho about me, she wants to get married really soon after navy bootcamp but the stuff I've seen hurts. I'm 22 and she's 19. She swears I'm her first and I was the only guy ever introduced to her family. So I guess she's not lying about that. She also said the guy would hit her because she wasn't obedient, and he would steal her credit card in class to go shopping with. Man I don't know... I feel like I could never live without her but it hurts and her past seems filthy.

2. To me it sounds like maybe she had a few bad run ins with men and uses that as an excuse to explain why she's had that many partners. Maybe she's ashamed of it and embarrassed by it so she doesn't tell you the whole story.

TMI but I lost mine this year, women have a tendency to freak out about the smallest things and I've googled all that and more even though I wasn't even in danger. I wouldn't use her search history against her. That's just female shit lol.

TLDR: she has a past obviously, she's had sex and intimate relationships, but she's embarrassed about it and makes excuses, though it could be true she's had some terrible experiences or run ins with men since she was homeless.

Also, if she isn't searching that up these days and has no shady activity while she's with you, why would you be so worried about her past? Maybe continuously digging things up against her isn't a good
    Thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. So what if she's banged like infinity dudes?

The past already happend and making yourself sick isn't going to change anything. Either you nut up or you dump her.

On a side note. Maybe you should consider getting yourself checked for Stds.

• Like Like x 9
  4. Actually, I looked through her entire history and she's only been involved with 1 guy since that's who she was talking to in the text screen shots she took. So she wasn't really Involved with other guys I don't think. She said she would help guys with school work and that's how they would eventually ask her for sex

5. Oh okey. I don't know why she's tell you she had sex with 7 men though. Maybe her definition of sex is any type of relations lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. .

7. I'm mad at her. She shouldn't swear by me and lie like that. I want honesty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. maybe she senses your stern, controlling, manner in which you invade her privacy, search for reasons to not trust her, not consider maybe it's your trust issues that make everything seem shady. Sounds like she told you the truth first, you got all pissed and butt hurt she has had sex with someone other than you she came up which a shitty excuse instead of telling you to fuck off. Seven is a lot? Are you 20 or something? It's the past.

If she was homeless and had a hard life, don't you think she may have slept with them to get a bite to eat, warm shower and possibly a place to sleep? People have to survive ya know. I think you need to work on yourself and your relationship issues instead of passing the responsibility on her. It's your issue. Not hers as it sounds like she was trying to defend herself. You've gotta be like 20 right?

• Like Like x 9
  9. Kick that whore to the curb . Go get some new pussy and see how many she banged . If not ,she will never trust you for what you have done with your digging thru her stufff , she will try to forgive , but , it will be over soon 4 months anyway . Your a controlling type personality . Your not sypathetic to her feelings .you want her beneath you .. Who cares her past . ? You will never have a future dwelling in the past .

• Like Like x 4
  10. NEXT....................
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  11. It's none of your damn business how many partners she's had, it's her choice not yours you jackass

But yeah sounds like she's cheating on you

• Like Like x 4
  12. My list is so long I can't begin to remember, upwards of 120ish. What's the problem? I'm way more of a whore than 7 girls....I don't see a problem. Selfish, she sucked 7 dicks get over it.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Her sexual past is not the problem. In fact, it's not really your business what she did before you met. It's all the lying and shadiness though that is concerning. She's very young and still likely figuring this stuff out though.

If I were you, being that you're 22, I'd date women my own age. 3 years may not seem like a big difference, but imho there is a big difference between 22, done with school starting a career. And 19 year old teenager. Later in life 3 years isn't so much. But at that age range it is.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hopefully she will come to her senses and run away from you like she did the others. She was honest at first and you have probably been grilling her about it ever since. Your relationship is doomed and you are the one killing it, not her past.

• Like Like x 6
  15. #15 White_chris111, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    But she lied to me and swore by me she was never involved with anyone else. It's mostly that she lied to me and I have proof she really liked another guy. I saw a video from 2015 she made of both of them together and it hurt me so damn much. Today I had a dream she was with another man in bed and she didn't care about me. She loves me and she says she could never be without me, which I feel the same too. She's lying because she doesn't want to lose me I'm sure of it. She's very loyal and has never talked to another guy while we've been together. The guy she was involved with was bad, he would steal her money in class and go shopping and he would also hit her for not being obedient. On our first date he was texting her on snapchat and she was just ignoring it and eventually removed him. His last words were I'll leave you alone then when he saw us together. But he would text her and I asked why didn't she just block his number and she said because it costs money and she just doesn't have to think about it and can ignore him. Eventually he stopped texting her on fb and phone back in February or March. She's very loyal but I don't like the lying about me being her first

• Like Like x 1
  16. So STFU about it bro.....you asked for advice, we are saying man up. I lie to bitches to what's the problem? If they ask How many girls have I slept with? I respond 8, Actual who knows I would like to fuck em all tho.

• Like Like x 4
  17. She wasn't homeless, she just didn't have an official home. Lots of family problems and her moving around. Btw the stuff with the people they were all from her high school. I could say more about her past and weird stuff that happened with her and that guy but it's too much already. I love her to death and she loves me so much it's crazy, and I hope I'm her first real true love. I was the first introduced to her family

18. Yeah bro. I have to man up. She's loyal and psychotic for me so that's what matters. I'm just going to confront her about lying to me

19. It sounds like you will never be able to let it go, it will never be a healthy relationship. The past is the past, live in the present....you'll be much happier. If you have doubts of what she's doing in the present don't make accusations, give her enough rope to hang herself and then kick her to the curb; dust yourself off and move on and try not to retain any baggage from it.

• Like Like x 4
  20. That's it, you don't appreciate it, then drop it. Forget about it and enjoy life while you got it

• Like Like x 1