Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found nug in my room!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lost Horizon, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Well, i havent been able to smoke in a while because i have been on probabtion :( (but that hasnt stopped other things;)) i just dont want to risk testing positive for thc because it is over soon, but i have completed all her recomended drug tests so i do not believe i will get tested again. so the other day i was thinking of calling up my friend to get some bud when i decided to look in one of my old stash spots and luckily i found a dub of some nug!!! i was so happy! haha

time for some pictures! hahah now i know it isnt to good but hey, i found it in my room haha so i dont have to buy any.. its some decent mids

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so have any of you guys ever found nug laying around in your room? this nug has to be around 5 months old but hey cant ask for much more considering i found it

2. Last april 19th I found probably an 8th of shwag under my girlfriends bed. I was just like
    :eek::confused::smoking:

3. finding weed is sweet, i used to work at a night club and every night i would walk around with a flashlight and pick up weed. no joke there was a 2 week period where i wouldnt walk with less than a half 1/8th every night!!!... then we got raided and the dope boys stopped comin thru. good find bro, spark it up.. but only if ur sure you wont get tested lol

4. i was so happy to find this dude! idk what to celebrate this find by smoking it out of.. my bong:bongin:, bubbler, or roll a nice personal joint:smoking:

5. Load it up in that bong, and rip it hahah right on man happy blazin

6. Nice pics.

7. I found about a bowls worth of some mids under my bed a week ago. It must have been there at least 3 months.

8. I used to work at a movie theater.. after the rush of people buying popcorn and drinks.. my duty was to sweep the floors in the lobby. To my surprise I found a bag of dank.. which was a little under a quarter. I was like kfjgnaskjgnsfkgnsdfkjgnfsagkjln!!!! :D :D But I thought about how bad it would've sucked for the person who dropped it.. but it's not like they were gunna come ask "hey did you guys .. uh find a bag of.. weed laying around?"

9. Lol once I was cleaning my room, I moved my nightstand, and lo and behold! I found a gram of some real nice lookin buds, 2 Lortabs, and 2 Valium sealed in cigarette pack cellophane.

10. i have no idea how people lose buds, dont you ever think where tthe fuck is my bud?

11. pack that bong up and fly!

12. I found some in my spice cabnet when i was like.. 16. Was my parents.hahahaha

13. When I used to sell a lot I would find nugs and random cash around my room all the time. One time when I was just about out of weed someone called me for a few ounces and I was one ounce short of the amount he wanted. I put on my jacket and was feeling it down for my keys and i noticed a fairly large bulge where my inner coat pocket was, reached in and found an ounce, probably had been sitting in there for a few weeks and I had just forgotten about it obviously. My friend was happy though that I could deliver him the amount of weight he needed :hello:

14. Never found my own weed, I don't know how people loose weed way too careful with mine. I used to find weed at my frins house all over the place, behind the toiled, in the kitchen pantry, in the couch.

15. Back when I was slanging, I used to be dropping bags all over the place. I know it sounds wasteful, but for one it didn't matter in the long run, and in addition I was getting high way too often (thats right, I said it, a person can get too high) and just fucking up in general. However, when I stopped, for about a month I kept finding dimes and grams all over my house:hello: so I guess it worked out alright:smoking:.

16. Nice! I still don't know how anyone can lose a sack. But atleast it made a good find!

17. I'm so proud of you

18. yea i have! it's a good feeling. i also found 10 xanax and 5 klonopin i hid when i was barred out & completely forgot about until i did some deep cleaning:cool:

19. would be nice considering we are out for the first time in 9 months

20. yup found tons of sacks before when i used 2 slang. When it would get towards the bottom of the sack and id reup id usually put the shake/little nugs of the older shit somewhere when i was blazed and end up finding it a few months later. most i found was a half zip lol