Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found my dad's stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jackman6123, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Today I was in my dad's room looking for some batteries and on the side of his waterbed I found a dugout. I didn't open it and I'm wondering if I should go back when my parents aren't home and check it out. Please advise

2. dude... one word: YES.

3. dont steal his pot if you do, how would you liek it if someone smoked your shit?

4. Well I'm guessing that you smoke as well since you know what a dugout is...so I say tell him you found it (if he thinks you don't know he smokes). Could be an intense bonding experience xD

5. People still sleep on waterbeds?

Anyway.. if you tell him you found his stuff Im not sure if he would be very happy. I wouldnt want my kid snooping around my bedroom and going through my private belongings. If anything I'd just be relieved to know that if they ever caught you then you probably would not be in much trouble. If you want to just go have a look, go for it but I wouldnt mention it to him or take any of it.

6. HAHAHA. Dude, you should definitely look. Usually the old dad's have dank.

7. someday confront him and be like dad, i know. that's what i did and yeah there were some ups and downs but in the end it all worked out. me and my dad kick it all the time now, smoke all the time together, share buds, and we are way closer because of it.

just saying haha, congrats dude, it's way awesome having a dad that tokes.

8. This guy hit it on the ball. Ask him if he wants to smoke one!