Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found my dads stash!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pairednines, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :hello:Hurray after searching and searching for a month ive finally found it. My dads stash, his shit is pretty good, the stuff i get is better but hey free weed! Now i can continue pinching a little bit of every pickup he gets. If you guys think im a dick fuck off until he tells me that he smokes i will continue to pinch :devious:

2. damn your a shitty son.

you should be blazin with your dad not pinchin his sackz

3. Yeah, man. You're a fucking idiot. Just confront him and blaze with him.

How would you feel if a good friend/best friend, or even your own son was stealing weed from you?

Man, it's just a fucking plant, don't start acting like a fiend. Grow up.

4. yeah you suck. how would you like it if your dad was doing that to you? not at all im guessing. if i was your father i would have smothered you by now

5. Thats bull crap man..

YOU DONT STEAL YOUR RENTS WEED!!!!!

That is disrespectful.

he works for his money. Which pays for his weed.
    That makes you a theif.

I hope he comes and finds your weed, grounds your. takes your stash and Smokes its.

He rasied you. He Pays for the roof over your head. He is your father. grow up.

6. Pinchin your dads sack is never a good idea..

Pinch your own sack.. See how it feels?

7. Damn thats tight i used too do that shit when i wasn't a adult.lol. sounds similar.:smoke::smoke: Whatever man, I agree with whoever said how would you feel if your own son stole from you?

8. yeah man, no joke. have some respect.

9. why dont you just take twenty dollars out of your dads wallet, right?

10. Instead of stealing, why don't you match up with your dad? lol.

11. your acting like its a bad thing op..."ima keep pinchin his bags till he tells me he smokes" thts fucked up...get a life you little 14 yr old 8th grader.

12. yeah what the fuck man technically he pays for your weed too.

13. Hahahah you win, awesome quote!

but yeah man don't steal your dads shit, just go up to him and ask him if he wants to blaze.

14. I like how everyone came into this thread telling the OP not to steal yet he addressed in the first post that you bitches should shut up...shut up.

OP what quality does he get? And hell pinch all you want man if he hasn't told you and is still telling you not to smoke I don't see the problem with pinching.

15. I pinch from my dads stash, but i throw a 1/2 O in his box at the end of month to make up for it.
    to the OP, I just say "take a penny, leave a penny"

16. What gives you the right to steal? You're inconsiderate and a poor excuse for a son. I hope I sounded a little harsh, because you deserve it. You can redeem yourself by adding back to his stash. Otherwise, I hope something teaches you a lesson. .

17. well you're officially flamed, asshole. On that note, I say to make him fess, take one of his nugs and replace it with one of yours, that way, when he looks at his weed, he'll know some of it is different and he'll have to say something.

18. I found my dads stash and I don't take it cause I'm not a dick. You have to respect the elders. And stealing bud from anyone you don't hate is the lowest of lows.

19. dont justify it by saying "oh ill wait till he tells me to stop pinching" fuck that ur stealing and karma is gonna bite u in the ass

why dont u leave a note in there being like "Dad, i found ur stash, now lets put ur parental responsibilties aside and light up, father and son"

im sure he would be cool with smoking with u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.