I found my dads homemade piece

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by KidFromThe410, Jan 6, 2013.

1. #1 KidFromThe410, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    So i was smoking out on the front porch last night and happened upon a homemade piece which i realized belongs to my dad. It was an empty toilet paper roll wiith aluminum foil covering one end and a small piece of mesh wire netting stapled over a hole in the top as the hitter piece. It was quite interesting as ive never seen one made like that before but to be quite honest it looked real unhealthy. cardboard, metal, and aluminum foil :eek: .... it dont get much deadlier then that. 1000 ways to die anyone?

peace, mike

2. Buy a nice little glass pipe and leave it where the cardboard piece was! lol

3. This ... :gone:

4. Good call storm. And i even have an extra bowl, perfect!

5. was it char'd or resinated? I'm curious to know if this thing has been used or not.
    Could have been a bird feeder or something.

6. Let us know what his reaction is. :)

7. Just leave a note like "love ya dad" with a new freshly packed glass piece :D

8. [quote name='"ohchit"']Just leave a note like "love ya dad" with a new freshly packed glass piece :D[/quote]

I second this. Would probably make his day.

9. Are you open with your parents about smoking, and are they open with you about their apparent smoking?

10. Yeah I'd make sure it was actually a pipe first :laughing:

11. " really dad, a soda can" pulls out triple percolated 3ft tall carbon diffused slide complete with ash catcher

12. would be pretty awkward if his dad doesn't smoke weed and it was a bird feeder and finds his bird feeder only to be replaced with a pipe ,a gram and a lighter.

13. Haha a bird feeder...no no nothing like that. I've always been very open with my parents about it as they expressed early that they are fine with my smoking and drinking as long as i limited myself from doing anything "white". I have always known that they used to smoke and i surmised they still did but this is the first concrete evidence I've had. Its 100% a homemade pipe considering the hitter piece was charred and there was resin. Good suggestions though and it will be interesting to see his reaction when I do it, which isn't going to be for a few days as he has bronchitis right now and I don't want to torment him with a packed bowl that he won't be able to smoke. But ill let you know what his reaction is.

14. Thays funny. I thought only 14 year olds did this? Lol

15. 14 year olds and 59 year olds may have more in common than one would think

16. He probably broke his original piece and is using that temporarily. Let us know his reaction when u get him a piece.

17. haha nice, I once found a soda can pipe in my Dad's garage by the door. Funny, I used to smoke there too :D

18. its called a steamroller and it gets you way higher than a pipe, but seriously tin foil? tell him to use a socket

19. Dude, im in my senior year of high school and this middle school is like a block away from the high school, so lots of high schoolers know middle schoolers. Anyways, these 14 year olds are smoking out of these really SICK homemade bongs. Pill bottle ashcatchers, straw percolaters, diffusers, carbon filters and all....