Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found alot of weed in bags outside, is it mouldy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Itbetterbeagirl, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Pine sent doesnt indicate anything wrong. I like piney bud

2. >scared of weed dealers

lol

3. If it were cartel weed it would be covered in mold

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pics or it didnt happen

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ah, so you knew they grew it and knew it was there for "like a year" at your "new" property? But you said you didn't know how long it was there for, and suddenly now you do.. hmm..

More interesting thread than "I grew and ended up with 1 jar of buds" I guess

• Like Like x 1
  6. Finders keepers

7. That's my weed.

8. Stealing is not the same as finding. Saw a guy on live PD tell the cop that he didn't steal the car, he found it. So he said if I find a dollar on the ground, are u going to arrest me for stealing it??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. And what happened next? ‍

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'm going back and making a shit tone of bubble hash soon

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I think the weed has been there for a year due to the dryness and winter just finished up a few months ago, too early for that bud to not be a year old

12. For all of you who doubt me. If I say something I mean it. And some of you are waste yutes being scared of dealers they pull up and they are getting a Remington 870 to the dome.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I'm curing it right now lol

Attached Files: