I found a Scale and 7 grams in my car & It's not mine.

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Your glove "department"?

2. Me, having a small paranoid streak, would wonder if I was being "set up" to be busted as a dealer! :eek:

I would hide the scale off my property and if the grams are packaged separately, I would empty them all into one baggie and toss the little bags. I would also exchange the $100 for another $100 bill.

I have never been busted, incidentally. ;)

Granny :wave:

3. #23 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I thought I was the only one who noticed.

I'll take "compartment" for 50?

4. If someone is dumb enough to leave that in your car and possibly get you charged with intent to distribute, smoke all the weed.

There's no telling when you could have had to open your glove compartment to get registration out and there goes 7 grams of weed and a scale in plain view.

5. What if they are trying to fram you :eek:

burn the evidence :p

6. Good find, the cops were tryin to plant the evidence!!! :O

7. It's a message from god, if he existed.

8. If they be like i left my weed and shit in your car, I'm like idk what're you talking about lol

9. Ask any of your friends who have recently been in your car. If they left it in there for longer than a day or 2, thats fucked up.
    Imagine you got pulled over, now your caught for selling. Smoke that shit
    If they come looking for it, give em the scale and tell him the quarter was for the risk

10. Your lucky man. :D

11. Smoke it all. they could have gotten you in trouble if your car got searched.

12. #32 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not trying to be an ass, but isn't it glove compartment?

13. Id wait a bit and see if anyone owns up to leaving it in your car. If not, smoke away.

14. Dude you hit the jackpot! Smoke that shit lol.

15. Finders keepers losers weepers. Smoke that shit.

16. After reading the "it's not mine" at the end of the title, the response I came up with immediately before reading the thread was

it is now.

17. anyone else go out to their car and check their glove box for a bag of weed??? or am i the only one lol.

The most weed i have ever found was a half eighth in my backpack while i was looking though all the pockets for a pencil. i felt the bag and i was like wtf is this? so i pulled it out and was like oh shit thats not a pencil! the dude next to me saw it and laughed lol