Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i found a rock in my sack?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chubbler, Aug 3, 2008.

1. dude........

theres only one way to find out.
    SMOKE IT

2. [​IMG]

3. i dont think he was talking to you hahah. i think he was talking to the guy that talked about his sig.

4. sounds most reasonable? :confused_2:

5. That thing does look like some tiki face.LMFAO.

I dont know what it could be,sorry.

6. i love this, people telling him to smoke random inamintate objects in his baggy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Huh, i'd say do some poking around, like others said. Cut it in half. Put a flame to it. If your still unsure... Just toss it man, better safe than sorry!

8. Have you ever smoked an animate object?

9. Yes. Once they finally just give in, that smoke is so smooth...

10. Thats what I was thinking. If you know the people you got it from well, then simply ask them.

EDIT: I just realized your the guy who said some bagseed my buddy grew, and picked a little early was beasters. You should just smoke it, if you get sick you deserve it for not knowing what the fuck your talking about in my thread.

11. Smoke it. Why the fuck not?

12. Death?

13. Shit mayne, It could be Opium or that Red Rock fake shit. Try n break it up, use ur senses, touch, taste, smell, see, hear and finally smoke whatever the fuck it is, Post the results.

14. Tiki God is saying SMOKE MEEEE.

15. I didn't but i had a friend who did. My buddy once put a tick on some ash and put a little weed over the bowl and the other guy passes the victim the bowl saying "better smoke it quick before it gets away." the other guy not understanding lights it up and you hear a loud "POP!" and crackle. And everyone busted out laughing. The dude is coughing/choking and pukes.

I feel bad for that guy:(. I wasn't there but my friend told me about it.

Could you imagine the taste? or the smell?

/projectilevomit

16. vaped it with my bud im high

17. Well tiki has went to a better place.What did he say to you anyway's?

18. You should be b/c you vaped it with your bud. That doesnt signify if it has an active ingredient unless you see it breakdown or you smoke it solo. Not a very good experiment. I would have asked your dealer or just left it alone.

19. yeah man, vape that shit solo

20. stick it on a paper clip and burn it with a lighter to see if its like hash