Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found a random stash tin in my house......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Beasty Beard, Jan 13, 2013.

1. #1 Beasty Beard, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Okay well i am so excited that i didn't know what to put for the title but heres what happened.

Right so i was just sat in my room completely dry and even resorted to smoking already smoked buds with a little green left on the buds which still seemed to get me high, while making me cough up a lung at the same time.
    Anyway the day went on as usual and i just spent my time listening to music and relaxing, i then wanted some more bud but realised that this time i was completely dry, when suddenly the lights in all the upstairs room turned of and i realised that a fuse must have tripped, so i proceeded downstairs to turn the fuse back on, and while doing so i spotted a little purple pop tin which i then opened and inside was some stuff.....:rolleyes:

As i opened the tin i knew i was in for a surprise but was still wondering who's tin it could be, the first bit of bud i spotted was really really dark and in some parts black and i knew that this was schwag, i then noticed a tiny piece of black hash 2x the size of a pea. Then noticed more bud, one bud seemed to look dank with a lot of golden hairs and a good green colour, the other buds in the tin seemed alright but old.:smoking:

I am wondering weather to smoke it, because it might be quite old is that a problem? here are some pictures of the tin and whats inside http://imgur.com/l74sX,rePwf,O30VE,zLqAF,eVhdH,aDoH3,hAgg5
    has this ever happened to anyone here?

2. post some pics man. my day was almost exactly the same except for discovering someones stash =/

3. alright i will try again, it seems to take ages to upload the pics onto grass city.

4. You can upload them to imgur.com and then link us to them.

5. Awesome story, but I don't know the answer to your question.

6. okay here is one pick for you guys i will try and add a couple others.

Attached Files:

7. alright good idea i will do that. do you need an account?

8. smoke that shit bro :cool:

9. nope.

10. As long as you don't see any mold it should be fine. It will probably be harsh and bad tasting, but you won't die.

11. my bad, I left em there

12. Well it's my bud now :devious:

13. it looks like it was dank at once time, but not so much anymore. but if it looks smokable then go ahead.

14. Well i am gonna smoke it tomorrow now since it's 2 am in the uk at the moment.

15. I'd smoke the green stuff and the hash. and maybe try one hit of the scary-looking stuff to see if it's worth smoking.

16. which ones the scary one? the one thats really dark or the one that looks like a tumbleweed?

17. Either haha. I'd just smoke what looks good first.

18. okay so i decided to smoke a bowl from my bong it was actually okay apart from the smoke being a little bit harsh. not really feeling much at the moment though but thats probably because it was just one bowl.

19. The buds in the 4th and 5th picture look pretty good, but i don't know about those first 3 pictures. It would be better to see in person, but by the looks of it from here, it looks a little moldy, especially picture 3. I could be wrong tho, it may just be some shitty weed. But yeah I'd smoke the bud that looks " normal " .