I found a pre-made grow room in my house!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lilacat, Feb 18, 2017.

1. I couldn't believe that I never noticed it before. Tiled in white, already has a vent fan installed, electrical outlet, and fully plumbed with a drain in the floor. Yes, it's the tub/shower that nobody ever uses. Just add lights and it's perfect for a water-to-waste setup. I'm growing autoflower so the rest of the bathroom can still be used at any time. Has anyone else set up in an unused tub or shower stall? I certainly don't believe I'm the first one to think of this.

2. I wouldn't want anyone poopin next to my plants..

• Like Like x 2
  3. those plants would see too much... they're too innocent OP.

Regardless, still pretty cool, I definitely never made the connection.

I might have to move my flowering plants in the bathroom, as I have no scrubber. See if the vent will make it stink any less :pimp:

• Like Like x 1
  4. you've got an electrical outlet in your shower?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I watched a 20/20 episode or some other investigative news show that did an experiment to see if fecal matter will end up on a toothbrush that sits on a sink next to a toilet. Gross as fk and hard to believe, but it somehow did.
    Wonder what it will be like smoking fecal matter.....let us know

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'd guess they wouldn't need nutrients lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Now you can say "that's some good shit!", and literally mean it!

• Like Like x 3
  8. I've seen quite a few grows in tubs/showers on this forum. It's a very common thing to do. Many people have an extra bathroom on the master bedroom that isn't necessarily needed and private, perfect place. My friend just gutted his extra bathroom, put mylar all over the walls, and a wall to wall scrog. He does 8 plants with 2 600 watt hps DWC in two walmart containers 4 plant each container. It works well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You'll put worm and chicken shit in the soil but someone taking a dump in the same room as your plant is gross? You could seal off the shower from the rest of the room so you can grow photos.

10. camel dung.....

or even that cat shit coffee

11. Could jus no fkn have it full stop lol