I found a pot plant growing in my yard...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ayron, Dec 4, 2011.

1. So this sounds too weird to be true but i think my full rep bar says something about the truth of my posts and i never troll. So i have a small vegetable garden in my back yard outside my window that i've neglected for the last few weeks and when i was staring outside to see what needed to be done i noticed i had what looked like a marijuana plant growing on the side of my garden, and i was like what the fuck???:confused:

so i go outside and sure enough there is a foot tall marijuana plant that already has pistols forming nugs on it growing in with my peppers and tomatoes :eek: I dont plant plants outside cause i live in a residential neighborhood and i dont want my neighbor smelling it and looking over the fence and seeing weed growing and call the cops on me, i dont know if hes down with the herb or think its the spawn of satin. but w/e hes gay and i mow his lawn with my shirt of so i doubt he would do that to me but still...

anyways i have plants growing indoors and i usually dispose of my male plants by burying them in my garden along with the dead leaves and other plant parts i wouldnt want people to find. but this plant is female and is probably 3+ weeks old and i have no idea how the fuck it got there :confused: anyways i transplanted it into a gallon smart pot, fed it some nutes and put it in my flowering box. this kinda made my day cause ive been slacking getting clones going for a perpetual grow. but im still baffled on how it got there and how i didnt notice it until today. First pic is my whole garden

Attached Files:

2. that is sweet dude

3. it really almost looks like a "weed" hahaha.

4. You probably thought it was an awesome idea to plant a seed in your garden when you were high

5. Not gonna lie, but I was thinking, "how the hell is he growing plants in December?!" Then I realized I'm high and not everyone lives with snow

6. Lol I was ready to call him out then I realized who it was :p

I don't troll either but I get called one all the fucking time.

7. Somebody probably tossed a seed. It might have been your neighbour, although if he's that gay and thinks that you are the spawn of satin for smoking weed, not likely.

8. Nice devils trumpets! Them suckers stink bad!

9. Spawn of satin? You must be one soft motherfucker.

10. [quote name='"Ayron"']So this sounds too weird to be true but i think my full rep bar says something about the truth of my posts and i never troll. So i have a small vegetable garden in my back yard outside my window that i've neglected for the last few weeks and when i was staring outside to see what needed to be done i noticed i had what looked like a marijuana plant growing on the side of my garden, and i was like what the fuck???:confused:

so i go outside and sure enough there is a foot tall marijuana plant that already has pistols forming nugs on it growing in with my peppers and tomatoes :eek: I dont plant plants outside cause i live in a residential neighborhood and i dont want my neighbor smelling it and looking over the fence and seeing weed growing and call the cops on me, i dont know if hes down with the herb or think its the spawn of satin. but w/e hes gay and i mow his lawn with my shirt of so i doubt he would do that to me but still...

anyways i have plants growing indoors and i usually dispose of my male plants by burying them in my garden along with the dead leaves and other plant parts i wouldnt want people to find. but this plant is female and is probably 3+ weeks old and i have no idea how the fuck it got there :confused: anyways i transplanted it into a gallon smart pot, fed it some nutes and put it in my flowering box. this kinda made my day cause ive been slacking getting clones going for a perpetual grow. but im still baffled on how it got there and how i didnt notice it until today. First pic is my whole garden[/quote]

I have a friend whos dad grows by taking a branch from his previous plant and plants them and grow massive weed plants. Thats probably what happened when you buried the males.

11. haha i thought about this too but i have two grow boxes in my closet that i would of put them in instead so my moms friends dont know about my hobby when they come over

i'm in south florida lol it hasnt snowed where i live in over 30 years and we usually have the air conditioning on in the house till christmas :smoke:

thanks :) i think they smell good actually, they are they look really pretty when they bloom

thats what i think happened but it was a female plant that grew where i probably buried my males :confused:

12. That from above picture is like a Where's Waldo, but Where's Weed-o:D. I had to look at it for a second, I thought this may be a funny troll thread until I read the story;)

13. haha i though about saying where it was in the first pic but i decided not to so people could see how it could go unnoticed for awhile

14. haha wow dude nice find.

15. [quote name='"Ayron"']
    haha i thought about this too but i have two grow boxes in my closet that i would of put them in instead so my moms friends dont know about my hobby when they come over

i'm in south florida lol it hasnt snowed where i live in over 30 years and we usually have the air conditioning on in the house till christmas :smoke:

thanks :) i think they smell good actually, they are they look really pretty when they bloom

thats what i think happened but it was a female plant that grew where i probably buried my males :confused:[/quote]

Still just because its a male it can still produce a female, Just like seeds from schwag can produce good weed under the right conditions.

16. When the right time comes.. you betta smoke the hell outta that shit and let us know how it was haha.

17. So.. you mow his lawn with your shirt off???

18. gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

19. You can make some mad profit now. :smoke:

20. I live in Ohio where it's not warm, and I still do this
    It's the only way to keep my room the perfect temperature
    :smoke: