Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I found a pic a Big Poppa's dog!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Who loves ya baby?:)

Attached Files:

2. LMMFAO!!!!

3. Hahahaha ROTFLMMFAO1

4. hey, is that the one that i was trying to buy?

5. HIGH All, *LOL* @smoikin. If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

6. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

omg, that's toooo funny! :D

7. *bump*

Have a good day buddy!:)

8. Thanks old Buddy, that is what we call a SOONER in these parts of the woods.

9. I dare you call mine or Bud Heads blue heelers a "hick dog" to their face! Heelers are the best breed a true dog lover can have.

10. LMAO @ ZIA!!!!!!!

11. There are other dogs? I thoought heelers were the only REAL dogs out there.

Hey ZIA don't hide behind the screen. Come on out to Poppas or my house and call our heelers hicks to the heelers face! LOL

I now have 10 heelers. Two adult females red. one adult male blue. 7 Puppies, 4 blue 3 red.

The other female is pregnant I do believe.

Heelers Country folks breed of dog!

12. My female can't get knocked up. My big male pours the coals to her but it ain't taking. I don't know if he's shooting blanks or if their constant fighting after she gets out of heat makes her lose the pups.

Bud, let my two get a bit more age on them and I'll take a puppy from you in a year or two.

13. I can take care of that for ya Poppa.

I raise them to sellm to farmers around here to work cows with.

I'll give you a couple if and when you want them!

14. how much are you getting for them now? they used o sell here for $50 apiece but I have seen them regularly now at $100 all the way to $150 and $200 for a good trained one. All the cattle ranchers have them here.

I was told by the electric meter reader, the UPS guy, Fed Ex guy, and the bug sprayer that my household is listed as a "bad dog house" I told them they just need to quick drag assing and be quicker getting in and out of their trucks.

15. I've been getting 100.00 dollars for pups.

I get 150.00-200.00 dollars for some what trained 6 months old pups.

I'd rather sell all the pups though.

Last november I took my dogs to my uncles to get up his cows to medicate them. I sent them out and we came back in an hour. They had all the cows in to pen and sitting at the gate. They wouldn't move from that spot till I shut the gate. We even tried to feed them treats by throwing the treats ten feet from the. They wouldn't budge..

When I shut the gate, They almost knocked me down to get the treats!