I found a half smoked blunt!

Discussion in 'General' started by DCsFavorite, Apr 18, 2010.

1. YES!

About 3 months ago, I was smoking one morning and suddenly did not know what the fuck I did with it. Went crazy trying to find it. I almost thought the angels took it and smoked it without me in some sort of crazy scheme where I was some pawn in their silly game.

But I founnnnnnd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

2. Yep, those angels can be tricky sometimes, always gotta watch your back... (softer) watch your back........ (even softer) watch your back............. (so soft you can't even hear it) *fades into the night*

3. AHAH!

I knew it was you all along lol! Perhaps it was the angels that led me to this beautiful forum.

4. I pray to jesus that shit happens to me someday

I somehow lost two dub bags about 5 months back, i'd probably piss myself if i found them.

5. its a good day when you find free weed

6. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't a flavored blunt. I don't know if the remains can be saved. The weed has already been destroyed by the cigar wrap. I suggest removing the tobacco, and re-rolling any pot in a rolling paper.

7. Uh..most people don't add tobacco in their blunts. He probably doesn't need to remove any tobacco

Also I doubt the wrap has destroyed the weed..sure it prolly doesn't taste as good anymore but I'm sure he will still get nice n high. :smoking:

8. Is this a Real Life Story?

9. i think the tobacco he's talking about is the cigar wrap.

10. I do believe so.
    ...Funny how one can miss that section without missing this one.

11. What ever your taste preference is. Had to be bad tasting to begin with. I don't know one person who would add a vanilla wrap, or swisher sweet flavoring to good marijuana. That would be like adding pre-sweetened Kool Aid to you corn flakes instead of using sugar. I've had one that's why I know I don't like it, and find it hard that they prefer the taste of a blunt of some good Mexican brick.

He's right, I was talking about the cigar leaf that is used to make a blunt. It is tobacco I just don't like using the same word over so I'll find a synonym.

12. #13 Diceman, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010

Probably.

The way he said "cigar wrap" in one sentence and just "tobacco" in another made me assume he actually meant...tobacco. I know people put tobacco in their joints so I figured this guy did the same thing with his blunts..his choice of words kinda led to that.

I've never heard anyone call the wrap itself 'tobacco' lol it's always "blunt, wrap, paper"

haha "hey bro pass me that tobacco...I wanna roll a blunt"

13. this forum is cooler tho.

14. i say skin and guts to avoid confusion