i found a domesticated rat in my basement and fed it apple jacks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #1 Mitchy, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

im not sure where this rat came from, but i went downstairs today to clean my brothers room for some extra money and it popped out of the crawlspace while i was putting stuff in there, i gave it an apple jack and took a photo, it has to be the cutest thing i've seen yet

my house isn't dirty at all, but i think it's domesticated and someone let it go and it found it's way into my crawlspace (which is really warm during the winter and cold during the summer time and my brother drops food all over cause he's a pig, so it probably has been living off crumbs and drinking the water on the floor) - she lets me pick her up and doesn't even try to run away. she might have some diseases, but it's a risk im willing to take, i put her in an aquarium with some bedding and a little homemade hut and i bought a little water bottle for her, all in all, she's cute!

:hello::hello:

edit

her name btw is g-13

2. good for you dude, i have 4 pet mice, they really are awesome. :)

3. LAWL! I just made a thread about when I was drunk last night about to go to bed and I found a little mouse running around my room. <3 little animals!

4. smoke him out dude

5. her, dood.

6. This thread made me giggle when I read the title.
    I used to have a hamster and a dictionay book fell on his back, he was paralized from the waist down and latter found dead.
    Just felt like sharing

7. aww so cute! i love rodents lol

8. This is so fucking awesome!

9. Lol badass man, just be careful feeding rodents sugary cereal.
    I've got a friend who fed his hamster Cap'n Crunch as tasty treats sometimes and it eventually wouldn't eat any other food than the cereal.

He actually have to wean it off the cereal before it would willingly eat the hamster food in its bowl.

Weird shit.
    :smoke:

10. hey might wanna erase that man..I dont care at all, but I think there's a rule about talking bout gettin animals high; and I like you so I wouldn't wanna see you get banned:wave:

Oh and OP, that is fuckin awesome dude. That's how we got one of our cats, it just loved everybody and we've had her for 4 years:)

11. Does she have a name?

12. I named her G-13

13. Hahahaha, great name!

14. Nice, that's awesome for rescuing her!

She's adorable, reminds me of my mouse Rosie, only larger.

15. Yeah - that's good shit. I LOVE animals!

16. aww thats sweet!~ I'm real glad you didn't freak out and try to kill her or get rid of it asap.
    you'll prolly know if she has some disease soon, if you get sick, but just wash your hands.

17. I'd feel sketchy as shit touching that thing. You have no idea what it's carrying. The plague is still around.

18. #18 NORRIN RADD, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    You gonna eat that thing or what? I thought you were givin' that SOB Apple Jax to fatten it's ass up.

19. Rofl.

I have a ball python and I was pretty sad when he got so big that I had to start feeding him rats. I didn't care too much for the mice as they were just panicy little things that shat all over the place, but the rats are cute and calm. I think the main thing that gets me though is the horrific scream they let out when the snake first strikes them lol.

20. hehe that's pretty awesome. I have a pet rat, he's big and fat and named Herm, maybe him and G-13 (beautiful name btw) can get together sometime. :wave:
    you should teach her to do tricks and stuff, rats are smartt.