I found a coupon for some Little Caesars Crazy Bread

Discussion in 'General' started by ramone&emiglio, Aug 24, 2009.

1. So I was high and saw this thread about food, and WetHorseLips said something about crazy bread. Instantly the taste came to my mouth from the last time I had crazy bread in like 6th grade.

Anyways so i looked up crazy bread on google and found this coupon for 1.99 for a crazy bread combo. ends soon so hurry up

Coupon for Little Caesars Pizza's Crazy Bread and Crazy Sauce Combo
    [​IMG]

2. My influence spans a vast territ'ry.

A well-rounded choice, lad. I'm afraid I am stitched full of stuff pork and baked potatoes, so alas, I do not hanker for the bread quite yet.

3. does nobody want this?

4. i just found a codone and a beer! yeppa!~

i thought that was the regular price? i have a lil ceasers down the street and their pizzas are 5 bucks and break sticks are like 2..

5. ive never had little Caesars before so forgive me if i sound foolish.. but what makes their bread so "crazy"

6. oh its fuckin crazy believe that

its because they used to have a furry little crazy ass mascott... i think

7. so its just plain old breadsticks then?

8. its good, its crazy good haha, nice find op ill be sure to use this seeing how i work at kmart and we have a little ceasers inside.

9. Personally, I think they taste like crap. Also, I don't think I want to eat anything from my local Little Caesar's, after my friend found a piece of chewed gum in his marinara sauce. I can't even imagine what things have happened to all the fast food that I have eaten in my lifetime. I'd rather not know... lol

10. I won't take my sneakers off, because I'm Sneakers O'Toole....lmfao....

Umm, actually their bread isn't that great...I like Hungry Howies or Dominos for pizza bread...or any place except Little Caesar's.

11. I like Pizza Hut breadsticks. And stuffed crust pepperoni lover's pizza.
    Shit.
    Now I'm hungry. :smokin:

12. There aren't any Little Caesar's near me anymore. :cry:

Now I'm all hungry but there's nothing to eat here but chili. Fucking chili man, guess it'll have to do.

13. that stuff is the shit

14. #14 Diceman, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009

Now that's a find!

Hey consider yourself lucky, all I got is sandwich makings. Yum..chicken n mustard

15. Dude little ceasars is the best, hot n ready man, i would eat that shit all day every day. Deliciously cheap

16. I wish it wasn't 3 am and I wish the closest Little Caesars wasn't a half hour away
    Now I'm pretty fuckin' hungry haha

17. oh god, it tastes so fuckin goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. and you get large pizzas for only 5 dollars and their GOOOOOOD. i love little ceasars!!!

18. Ahh Stoners Paradise, any fucking Pizza for 5 Dollars :laughing:

To drunk to drive, people leave with 20 something dolalrs come back with 5 pizzas :hello:

Drunk + Cheap Good Pizza = Dank :yummy:

But what the hell. why call it crazy bread :hide: