Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Forgot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ak27, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Day 53 of my 106 day tolerance break. Exactly half way.

And I've genuinely forgotten what it really feels like to be high as shit. It fucking sucks. Like I have no recollection of the way it actually feels. Considering how much I smoked before this it's kind of fucking nuts.

I remember that it feels awesome though.

53 days to go.

2. Good work man, keep it up. Patience=reward

3. ahh damn bro, i'm almost halfway though mine.. this is day 17 of 40.

not nearly as long as yours though.

good luck man, just imagine how good it will feel when you rip that first cone :bongin:

4. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']ahh damn bro, i'm almost halfway though mine.. this is day 17 of 40.

not nearly as long as yours though.

good luck man, just imagine how good it will feel when you rip that first cone :bongin:[/quote]

Appreciate my peoples!

Here's the thing... I have a huge smoke session planned. December 15th to the 19th. It'll be literally me visiting my dude I haven't seen in forever and us buying a shit ton of weed and a new bong and just getting blazed for the whole 5 days.

I'm thinking of waiting to blaze then but I'm thinking that my tolerance will be mad low. Will it be worth having a few joints in the days before just to readjust?

5. Shoot, no! If you get too high during your sesh, just eat something dense and rich, and it'll bring you back down to a more comfortable high.

6. Wow if you're fiending that hard you may wanna take an even longer t-break. When I'm sober for as long as you are, I love it. I love the contrast between my state of mind when I smoke for a year, then stop for about a year, and repeat.

I think one of my favorite things about the first day back is when you take a monster hit that you could have handled before you stopped, then cough up a lung and hack to your friend, "holy fuck, that is some good weed!"

7. [quote name='"NYC Diesel"']Wow if you're fiending that hard you may wanna take an even longer t-break.[/quote]

I don't have all that much of a contrast except mainly pain relief and I'm a little more chilled. I normally only smoke at night to relieve back and shoulder pain and get me to sleep. So I'm sober throughout the day even when I'm not on a t break.

I'm not fiending. But this is a forced t break which just makes it worse.

And what would a longer t break accomplish?

8. ah i took an involuntary t-break from sep 22 to jan 31 last year. i know what you're talking about with not remembering what its like to be high. id lay in bed at night and just try to remember even the feeling but i couldn't. now i can't remember what it feels like to not be able to remember what it feels like to be high lol. save soo much money when you're done, i had quarters lasting me a month or more after that

9. Well if you're using it medically then longer may not necessarily be better after all lol. Usually the longer I go it's just less dependency, lower tolerance, and clearer consciousness (at least for me)

10. [quote name='"NYC Diesel"']Well if you're using it medically then longer may not necessarily be better after all lol. Usually the longer I go it's just less dependency, lower tolerance, and clearer consciousness (at least for me)[/quote]

Yeah I miss a good nights sleep so the extra time is a no go for me. The quicker this legalisation shit happens the better. When I graduate I'm moving to a MMJ state.

My daily use is medicinal but when I go to see my friend it'll be 98% recreational. It sucks not being able to remember something that was a norm for you and is kind of the main element of a counterculture you're a part of.

11. mine is voluntary, i decided my tolerance was way too high (blew through a halfbag in 3 days) and i thought it would be a good thing to be sober prior to my exams. my last one is on the 15th of november and i've ordered a new bong (glasscity Bubblicious) which should arrive by then. i plan to buy a quarter or halfy depending on how much spare cash i have by then and just get fucking blazed constantly to celebrate my freedom :bongin:

12. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']mine is voluntary, i decided my tolerance was way too high (blew through a halfbag in 3 days) and i thought it would be a good thing to be sober prior to my exams. my last one is on the 15th of november and i've ordered a new bong (glasscity Bubblicious) which should arrive by then. i plan to buy a quarter or halfy depending on how much spare cash i have by then and just get fucking blazed constantly to celebrate my freedom :bongin:[/quote]

Me too man. I've ordered a cheap Blackleaf just for that weekend.