I forgot..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FredTheNunKing, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I'm blazed outta my dome so this is how I'm gonna tell it haha..

I was layin in bed blazed outta my dome yesterday playing COD: MW2 and Played the Museum part (Has a bunch of guns and u can activate ppl in rooms and kill and shit).. Well I was destroying the fuck outta everyone ( I was bored) And then saw all the gunshots on the wall so I was like Haha.. Ima make somethin with that. So I go in a room and find a painting. Then I decide to put 4:20 On it in huge letters. Well, it took me around 20 minutes to make the 4:20 perfect haha.. I had to find the right guns so I could do it easier and shit. And I was really paranoid that the damage would disapear if I walked 5 feet to get a gun ha.. Well it looked bomb, 4:20 on a COD map haha.. So I finished it off with a PERFECT pot leaf to symbolize. Took me like, 30 mins to do that haha And the whole time I was thinking how I was gonna take a pic of it and also post it on gc.. Well I get done and stare in awe.. and then I get distracted, and completely forgot about it and ended up killin more people or going on comp.. Well anyways I just got ripppped and remembered this while playing COD, on gc haha.. sorry

:smoke:

2. cool story bro :smoke:

3. haha sweet man i love doing creative shit when stoned and playing cod. stay high dude