Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i forgot..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Mar 31, 2011.

1. you ever get so high ... that you forget how long youve actually been sitting in silence for? it feels like i have music going on in my head.. but thats just how high i am right now.. :smoke: ive been sitting on my couch listening to nothing for like 30 minutes..

anyone else?

2. yup. watch youtube videos. you think they last forever.

3. yup all the time, play a song and 10 minutes later realize it finished a long time ago lol

4. Haha I do this more often sober then high.

5. Enjoy it. I hate 95 percent of people so a nice bit of high silence sounds amazing anytime of day

6. I do this all the time! Hahah, once I was so lifted that I sat on my couch for 45 minutes the only thing entertaining me was my own thoughts.. Damn that was good bud:smoke:

7. Hahahahahahah +rep... got me laughing just picturing that... although ive done stuff similar. :smoke::smoke:

8. Yeah, that happens to everyone i think. It's really bad for me when I'm driving because it feels like it takes forever to get down the road.

9. ya , i was watching the trailer park boys, so 22 min show and it felt like an hour

10. ha just reminded me of how often i do that driving... ill go out while im baked, get food, come back home and the whole time i'll have no music on.. just sitting there entertained by the task at hand and i dont even notice theres no music until i put my truck back in park. :eek:

11. My car engine always vibrates my body while i'm driving so if i'm listineing to techno music or something while i'm stone its like being in a massage chair

12. I always tend to turn on my xbox and start up halo reach and then just sit there staring at the screen zoning out. Finally after about 10 or 15 minutes I snap out of it