Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i forgot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jun 14, 2002.

1. ummmmmm.........................ummmm...............gimme a sec............................oh yeah, i just felt like, ya know, since ive been spending a lot of time here lately, and youve heard some stories from blinkboi and i,and plan on spending even more time here, that yall would be happy to know that i have got a new killer connection, and youll probably be able to tell because i am so fucking babbling right now about the stupides shit, and if anyone reads this and even understands what the fuck im talking aboiut please reply cuz if i read it within the next 10 minutes i am going to laugh my ass off, mainly cuz you read this far and decided to reply..wow, ive written a helluva lot about nothing..oh yeah, i told yall i got my new dealer and am VERY satisfied....just smoked a half a sweet of kb and bought a half for $40...good shit at a good price............so sticky!!....anyway im tired of typing so im going to anxioiusly await a reason to laugh

2. Lord, he was born a ramblin man.

- Allman Bros.

3. hahaha...hahahaha...i wasnt expecting a funny ass quote/reply about my rambling....hahaha..was it that bad?...i was expecting a congratulations or welcome to the family or something..LMMFAO, BUT ILL TAKE THIS AS ONE...hahaha

4. WELCOME IN!

Ramble on brother, (sister?)

Keeps me from having to do it all!

5. jesus man, how much did you SMOKE?

...have a good one :D

6. I think you need to back away from the bowl before you kill your brain.

7. Too late!

I think Namron has buried his head in the bowl!

Good on you! go for it!

8. hahaha...well..it seems that i am good material to make myself laugh when i get high the next day and read what i wrote...HAHAHAHA...I AM A DUMBASS..by the way i would be brother....aaannnddd...im tireder than a three legged dog at a humpin contest in the middle of june during el nino at 4 in the morning after getting wasted on cat nip the night before...wait..im a dog..oh well D:D:D:D

9. i write stuf fhaigh and read them the nextd ay too and its pretty wied i like them sometimes they are stories i just wrote one called the flyer

10. I CRACK MYSELF UP!!

11. awwwww
    my first rant

isnt it cute:D

12. it made sense... kinda like a huge paragraph long run-on sentence, LOL. good to hear about your connect. i just found out a friend of mine can get eigth's of good ass dank for $35. not bad considering average for this area is $50-$60 an eigth :( lol. i had to go out and buy myself some of it last week, and was very satisfied.

13. ahhh..the good ole days.

14. LMAO!!!! Zia... that pic is too funny!

15. l remember that pic now ,lol :smoking:

16. I can feel the heat coming off the stml!!

17. I understood every word of wat you were saying dude cuz im high as hell so i guess im thinking like you i know im not using any punctuation cuz i havent felt my finger hit the period or anything yet and im not even looking at the computer screen im watching a commercial for direct tv Dvr which i already have and drinking a coke c2 and eatin some tortilla chips with chilli cheese dip its awesome woohoo im high as hell and i think im rambling like hell

18. I HATE THE ALLMAN BROS.! THEY MUST BE SHOT AT SHORT RANGE WITH A LONG RANGE RIFLE! IF THE EXIT WOUND DOES NOT EXCEED THE SIZE OF MY HEAD I WILL BE ANGRY!

have a nice day. ta!