Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I forgot to do what?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ironic Chronic, Jul 26, 2011.

1. after a good session i made the last ramen we had in the house, then i turned on GC (no joke this isn't an advertisement) and i forgot to eat my ramen and left it on the ground and my cat ate the entire thing, damn cat ate the last ramen AND i have to take her to the vet.. :smoke:

2. Gim my ramen pussy!

3. What a waste of 16 cent noodles! Lol.

4. hahahah ik and i also just left my bong next to the toilet, gotta go do that

5. Hahaha, cat took advantage, i woulda' done the same thing.

6. yeah i'm not even mad at my pussy, anybody would have taken the ramen in that siuation.

7. Cats hate me, I think they generally hate people period though...Think about it; they're always whining when they want food, but get out and roam around eating out of the trash. Cats make me feel used.:cool:

8. oh tell me about it dude i'm such a whore to my cat. she hates me whenever i go to pet her but when she wants me to pet her she's in love with me. It's a horrible thing for cats to do.:hide:

9. My cat is the fucking homie, idk what u guys are talking bout. My avatar tells all

10. haha ya my Avatars my friends cat that we Named "Dolla Dubs" :cool:

Hes fucking sick. We caught him when he was like 2 weeks old and he became a total stoner cat. He loves bongs and watching em work. Then you nab him up and like engulf him and he wont move just.. such a lazy bastard.