I Forgot About Work, How To Sober Up Fast?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, Apr 30, 2014.

1. i totally forgot i have work an hour and i had 3 cones

2. Your done for it buddy. I can only imagine a bath tube of ice and maybe some tobacso in the eyes get you straight enough..

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

3. Fuck it, go in and make that money.  You can do it bro

4. aww shit i work in retail, customers and co workers 

5. bro take a few shots to loosen u up, drink some coffee or monster too. thro some visine in your eyes n u should be all right. bring a flask with some vodka to work if u get to anxious

6. lmfao shots

7. You should of just called off. I would rather come into work %100 ready and alert than being under the influence or being sick which can really fuck with you. Especially if you are working with people as your job. I've felt bad calling out a few times from my job because I was sick since I am steady trying to make as much $ as I can, but life happens sometimes.

8. lol stay home. But if you really want to go, just use the excuse that your tired and barely got any sleep or something :p

9. oh yea, getting trashed off of alcohol will certainly fix the problem lol

10. #10 0ri0n, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Don't forget to wash your hands, get rid of that smell. A shower usually makes me feel refreshed and alert if I'm baked. And when you come down start drinking a bunch of caffeine to keep from crashing.

edit: Hah whoops that was 5 hours ago. How was it?

11. Hope things went well but honestly you should be fine. It's not as bad as being shitfaced at work and assuming you changed clothes and showered you shouldn't smell at all. I used to get high before/at work all the time when I worked retail and rarely did the customers ever notice or care. A couple close calls but as long as you can still be helpful and do your job nobody should give you a hard time.

One time this lady got a little bit pissed at me. She's like are you serious? There's nobody else here that can help me because clearly you can't. And then i ended up figuring out what she needed and she admitted that I did resolve the problem she came in to fix.

This other time though this guy was waiting forever to buy something and when I finally came out he asked what took so long. I told him I had to reorganize the back room. He was like yeah, smells like it.

12. You work real early mate. You could just say your tired as shit.

Showers always wake me up after being stoned. 

13. eat a protein bar and some eggs

14. i just went in, i managed to hide my high from everyone but i was really slow with shit haha

15. Kudos bro, it's fun being stoned at work :)

Off to work!

16. This is the first step in a gradual transition that ends up with always going to work high. You get thinking that wasn't so bad, maybe next time I'll just get a little high and I won't be so slow but the day will go by faster...

17. #17 UnsuspiciousUsername, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Try 5 hour energy?

Edit: Oh, posted 3:00 AM.
    Well come back and tell us how it went. 

18. I know I'm late.. But, workout, drink some coffee, and put them rhotos in.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

19. I know its a bit late now but if I go into work high I just say I've got a cold I'm sick or something, or lack of sleep.

I don't think you can sober up quickly. Takes as long as it takes.

Wonder if he's been caught yet