I flicked my dog off.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrCosby, Mar 29, 2012.

1. so im high as fuck and i went to the kitchen and found cheese. i was craving cheese so i was going to eat teh cheese then my dog followed me because he wanted me to give him some cheese. so he followed me to my room and before i closed the door on him i flicked him off and said fuck u this is my cheese and closed the door on him.

2. Help a ***** out he eats dried dog food all day. Good food is to dogs what drugs are to humans

3. Why don't you just water board your dog? At least give the dog a piece a braad

4. Actually I cook his own food

5. Whoa!, when i saw the thread title i thought you were gonna tell us that you finger fucked your dog.

But now errm....

6. awkward....

7. [quote name='"BIGCHIEFlilshit"']Whoa!, when i saw the thread title i thought you were gonna tell us that you finger fucked your dog.

But now errm....[/quote]

Hahaha i did too

8. write a novel about this shit man... the chronicles of Mr. Cosby :smoke:

9. I always do this to my dog .

She's a bitch .

Literally .

10. maybe

11. We need someone like MrCosby on this thread to tell adventures of him and his dog.
    It'll be like rintintin but better!

12. What, guys, I get no rep for this?

13. I laughed at this story beacuse the dog loved cheese.

14. damn i wanted to hear about you jacking your dog off :(

15. I totally flip my dog off all the time, he's a dick.

16. No joke. My dog goes INSANE when I have food. But I also give her tonsss of junk food. Gummy bears, cheeze itz, doritos... Pretty much Anything that I've had my dog has had :laughing:

17. Start kickin' down bitch!

18. Nobody reps anymore, they just "like". It's sad.

19. I still get rep! and likes. Imma pimp pretty much though :smoke: