I FINISHED MY $50 BOAT, and i <3 it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Horticultural, May 5, 2011.

1. Don't you know he lives close to the Large Hadron Collider, it's a TIME VORTEX! EVERYONE RUN! AAAARGH

2. Every state requires a back license plate, does it not?

3. Yeah but not a front.

4. That thing is made for small rivers. mostly in a covered woods area so its not really windy. A good smoking boat definatly, its mega fun smoking a joint while flowin down the river! enjoy that thing man.:smoke:

5. I think he means a wake..
    [​IMG]

OP sick boat but if I were you I would make the walls a little taller on the sides just in case a wake comes..

6. looking sickk man. gotta love solid investments :hello:

7. They're mandatory in Connecticut, USA I think too. Different states require them, but some don't. It's not really heavily enforced though.

8. im thinking of making them out of wood, or just being all ghetto about it and use snow shovels.

i spray painted it all myself, couldnt even write the next day cause my wrist was sore.

i live in illinois, im only 18 i read up in the laws and yes i do need to register it and liscence which is relatively cheap, for ~$20 but i dont plan on getting them, i mean come on now WHICH COP is gona stop me mid rift, and ill be sailing in a pretty secluded area. on top of that ill show him the before/after pics, hell be amazed.

9. #29 Santeria420, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    I remember when you first bought it. Glad to see some nice results! Now go attend a fish fry! :smoke:

10. As does Rhode Island.

11. You've made your own boat.

Now catch your own fish, build your own fire, and feast like a mofuggen cave man!

THAT is a true joy in life.

12. As does Iowa.

13. same, that thing looks very nice man, great job.

14. haha nice dude,ive actually been waiting for the pics..read your first post when you bought it..have fun

15. Thats one fine vessel!

16. Man dude that is super raw. I love that thing

17. Man I keep coming back to this thread and looking at the pics and I get more jealous everytime.

That things just big enough for you, a picnic basket with food, and a case of beer. Maybe you could even throw a cushion or something in there and it might be big enough for a 2nd person.

Just bring a bag, a case, some food, grab a friend and spend a day floating down a river. I've ALWAYS wanted to do that.

18. Go rescue Jim!

19. as does Washington.

Nice boat dude, looks a WHOLE lot better than in the beginning..you should get in to restoration projects. get $$$$$$:cool:

20. Was that a serious question? :confused::confused::confused: