I find it really funny when...

Discussion in 'General' started by buffalo bill, May 10, 2010.

1. Aww shucks, you're just saying that to make me feel better.

I was practicing some yoga moves one day and this is what happened. It's not so bad once you get used to it. I just wish I could tell if my tie was on straight.

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

since you have the reading comprehension of an eight year old, i figured emoticons would suffice.

3. yeah well

you're a goofball!

4. #65 NORRIN RADD, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

5. I would love to see a real ice cream cone with a smiley face on it. It would make my day.

Whoever is in charge of those sort of things should get on that ASAP.

6. who wants fried chicken and gasoline?

7. im the statue of liberty, im ashamed though.

8. Yes i look just like my avatar, now mix that with the mustang in my sig and boom that's my life. Driving around in a dark robe with scary monster hands for fun.

9. im sure its just a problem with me matrix or somthing, scat

10. Does it anger you that I thought it was humorous and also applicable to this situation?
    Sorry, I hadn't realized it was YOUR picture and could only be used by YOU.

11. waaaah waaaaaaah

12. listen fucker at grasscity we don't fight unless it's against some bitch with a sandy vag

13. As Jim Jarmucsh said, "Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it.".

14. If only i was my avatar at one point in time =[

15. I've been known to turn a neck or two.

16. I find it funny you have to call him out on it and you feel the need to take away his luls and have us feed it to you instead. Actually, no, i don't find it funny. I find it more funny that i double posted.