Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I find it funny that weed helps asthma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 19, 2011.

1. This guy is right. Youre foolin yourself if you think it helps. Ive been through what he has been through and it is horrid. Not being able to go to sleep because my breathing is so restricted and having to be picked up by mommy at two in the morning cause ive been smokin too much is not the most fun thing in the world.

2. Trollolololol:rolleyes:

3. >Find this thread
    -brofist-

4. Yeah, I didn't say it wouldn't work but it's a waste of weed though. You burn a lot more unnecessarily.

5. I have asthma and the weed does help!

Sometimes ill feel my lungs kind of tighten up and i cant get a nice deep breath, so i smoke a bong toke and after i blow the smoke out i can take that deeeeep breath of air and feel like im not having an asthma attack

But it just takes away the symptoms not the problem

6. I don't think anything can take asthma away anyways right? Even inhalers simply get rid of the attacks like what you describe with the bong toke.

7. Cant tell if this is a successful or unsuccessful troll?

8. #28 Kaboose420, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    [quote name='"CheesyDelight"']

Yeah, I didn't say it wouldn't work but it's a waste of weed though. You burn a lot more unnecessarily.[/quote]

You know what works amazingly tho and doesn't waste.
    Grab your hooka and roll up some balls of hash. Like 10 or so doesn't have to be alot, you can be the judge it's your hash. Anyway, evenly mix up the balls with the sheesha(spl?) and pack into the hooka. You can even mix in a little ground up herb for flavor, but not very much just a pinch if any. Anyway set a coal on that bitch and smoke like normal. Shit will tear you up and you'll thank me later ;)

Edit: the balls you want to roll up should be roughly the same size as you would roll for a knifey.

9. Its not a sucessful troll till I post a link:p

International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

10. Because it opens your throat and relaxes your muscles, unlike tobacco where it tightens your throat.

11. that was beautiful. I have asthma as well and it helps me breathe better but i know that inhaling smoke of any kind is not good for you, but like you said its much less harmful than cigarettes (which almost killed me a few years ago)