Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Find It Difficult To Relax When Im Stoned..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UKTokingGrower, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Now ive been smoking for a little over 3 years, and back in the days of frequent smoking i would have such nice relaxing highs, bit of a mind fuck and couch lock at the same time. In the past couple of months and not so frequent smoking ive been having some really uncomfortable highs. I'll feel figative, really fast, heart racing and sometimes if i smoke too much (which isnt alot for me) ill have trouble breathing. I just want to feel relaxed and have a goodtime with a few others at my place like i would before.

Any recommendstions on how I can achieve a more enjoyable high as i used to?

Could it be the strain? It seems to have happened ever since i changed dealers a couple months back.

2. Man I have had some of the same things happen to me. I had alot of shit on my mind and my high was just like urs I stayed off it for a week to lower my tolerance and I purchased a magic flight launch box with help alot and saved me. If not try switching dealers/buy hash/edibles

3. Yah thanks, the only good high ive had recently really was my first time trying a firecracker. It was so mellow and awesome i loved it. Diddnt think it was working and there i was sitting in the cinema then boom! I was suddenly sinking into and becoming one with the seat! And ive picked up a g from a new guy for a smoke tomorrow so hopefully it will make the difference

4. #4 LaCurandera, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    I get a similar, kind of "formless" high from time to time, makes me feel somewhat frantic but still urged to relax.
    Usually it's with strong bud, yet I'd dare say it's both potency and the sativa/indica ratio.

5. Yeah man, as much as I love to get a dank pick up, sometimes I feel like i dont want to get super blazed.. Its sometimes to over powering that it makes it impossible to relax!