Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Find It Difficult To Relax When Im Stoned..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UKTokingGrower, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Now ive been smoking for a little over 3 years, and back in the days of frequent smoking i would have such nice relaxing highs, bit of a mind fuck and couch lock at the same time. In the past couple of months and not so frequent smoking ive been having some really uncomfortable highs. I'll feel figative, really fast, heart racing and sometimes if i smoke too much (which isnt alot for me) ill have trouble breathing. I just want to feel relaxed and have a goodtime with a few others at my place like i would before.

Any recommendstions on how I can achieve a more enjoyable high as i used to?

Could it be the strain? It seems to have happened ever since i changed dealers a couple months back.

2. I personally had an ego death experience recently on non mentionables. It has helped my anxiety, my anti-socialness, my fear of bee's and heights. I now respect marijuana more than just something to get high.
    Also try a indica dominant strain, as sativa seems to personally cause me more of a anxiety and paranoid feeling.

3. #3 Jumbo, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Try to stop smoking weed, see what happens.

I haven't smoked in 41 days and I feel really, really good. I love weed but i'm not sure i'm smoking again any time soon..... 

I love it and my wallet does too. Got stacks of cash compared to when i was picking up OZ's every paycheck... 

Got mad new clothes and shoes, new electronics, gas money like a mofo, etc. 

Take a month off and see how you feel. I was a daily smoker for over 3 years, only dank and bong hits....
    Went cold turkey for personal reasons. 

4. It really just sounds like you switched from indica to sativa. Go get some blue dream or something. I haven't had it myself but it's supposedly a pretty nice indica. 

5. Make sure you have a strain that isn't going to knock you out. 
    It sounds to me like you are getting bored of the herb. 
    Take a break, save up your money, and buy some really great stuff. 
    Take a week break or so. Get some really great herb. Some dank purple. Some hash if you can get it. 
    Try and get a vaporizer. If you don't use a bong already, get one. And use it. Try and spice up your herb smoking life. 
    I took a break and started smoking better quality stuff. It was like I was in a different world. I change things up so I don't get bored of it. 

6. I thought  blue dream was sativa dominate

7. Sounds like you know what the problem is-- you're now an infrequent smoker who's now getting too high. Smoke less at a time, or keep pushing your tolerance up so the weed doesn't hit you as hard.

8. #10 UKTokingGrower, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    Yeah it seems to be a mix between the weed im smoking and the amount im not tolerant too.
    ill try and change things up :)

9. #11 UKTokingGrower, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    Btw, do you know what category cheese strains fall into and their effects? I know theres alot of them and I dont know the specific cheese strain ive got but was thinking they would most proberly be very simular?