i finally talked to the girl i like the other day...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 juicemaineMAN, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    shes a really cute girl and i ALWAYS catch her looking at me. i finally have enough courage to go talk to her. the only problem is that she is always with her friend so i can never really talk to her by herself. but anyways, i talked to her, asked her name, said hi to her friend. after talking for a very short time she says "im gonna go say hi to my boyfriend" and she leaves.. im like ............................
    was she just nervous in forn of her friends or what?

i still see her looking at me in lunch tho, what should i do? lol.

2. She's got a man but she wants your dick. As your internet adviser I suggest the broom closet while all the classes are in sessions so you can be noisy and not have to worry about it.

But really though, she's got a boyfriend, you might as well just scratch that one off the list for now.

3. oh so i facebook stalked her and it says single now so ima go talk to her tomorrow.

and do u think its weird that im in 11 and shes in 9. i mean, i have high standards, this girl is fucking hot.

4. First, good job getting up the nerve to talk to her.
    Also, your grades don't mean nearly as much as your ages.

5. shes 2 years younger..

6. #6 Mairuzu, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    Tell her

"Listen trick, I don't know what all this talk of you having a boyfriend is about, but let me assure you that I ain't trying to deal with no otha *****'s, I suggest we hightail it outta here, ditch these skank friends of yours, smoke some dank friends of mine, and have ourself a good time."

If that doesn't work then she's fucking stupid.

7. This man speaks the truth.

8. i finally see a chance to be the age police, my brother ris in 11th grade and hes only 17 and hes old for his grade. Just saying

9. :confused:

10. i was 18 my junior year.

11. can u guys pls not be fags about it, all i asked for was help im not being immature

so just drop the whole age subject

12. Later :wave:

13. Your in eleventh grade, and you joined this site last year? Hmmmm. still odd to date someone thats a freshman, as a junior.

14. thanks for the help both of you.

this.

15. really? i was 16... :eek:

16. #16 juicemaineMAN, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    im 18

nuff said

17. boohoo, it got off-topic for a sec. :rolleyes:

grow some balls and talk to her, we're all just people.
    the worst she can say is get lost, while if you say nothing, you'll hate yourself later.