Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I finally got some good weed....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 7, 2011.

1. after smoking dirt weed for 1 week. Think I did alright for $50...doesn't look that great but the shit is tha fire! :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      232.6 KB
      Views:
  2. it's aight.

3. You got that for 50? How much does it weigh? And that looks like shit, sorry. You got ripped

4. 2nd thread like this in a few days. Can't tell if troll...

5. It's not top-shelf but it definitely doesn't look like shit.

In my opinion :cool:

6. I don't know the weight on it, I don't know..may be shit but I'm BIG TIME high! Just started smoking again recently, maybe that's why?? Only smoked 1/2 joint of the stuff and am blazed.

7. This is about the best I can do in Louisiana....we just don't get good weed around here that much. Most of our stuff comes from Mexico.

8. #8 Stoner Guy, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011

Don't troll bro, looks like a half of good furry mid. Not dank but high mid.
    :wave: keep high, looks like plenty to do so.

"beasters."

9. Thanks, Stoner Guy! I know, I've seen better but I'm not going to complain....LOL!

10. Yeah mang, got a great hookup on thursday...like 2.5 gram score (£20) and shit fucks me up like nobodys business.

feels good man :smoke:

11. not that bad. used to get shit like that all the time and occasionally still do

12. Hahaaha! We wanna see pics! I wish we could find really good weed around here, like some White Widow!

13. looks good to me.

14. you got played but maybe its loud so enjoy that high :cool:

15. you got ripppedd off

16. ive seen plenty like it, dont look bad to me. make a simple balance scale and use dollar bills for counter weight. ought to take 5 bills to even out @ 10 per g

17. As long as you get high, that's all that matters.