I finally got my MFLB to work!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GenericName12, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow!

Big milky coughy hits I swear. I've had this thing for like 2 months now using most days because I'm stubborn. I could get really stoned but it took like 30-45 min of effort and multiple batteries to brown a single trench. I never saw vapour (from this thing, I've used solid desktop's before) until today. Finally looked online and found the sipping method. Just toasted a 0.125g trench in 5 hits. Pretty good for something smaller than the size of two of my fingers.

I just zoned out for like 20 minutes.

Anyway, before I was inhaling as lightly as I could possibly imagine consistently. Then I read finally online that everyone takes micro-hits. So basically take a tiny sip. Wait 2-3 sec for the chamber to fill with vapour, another tiny sip, wait 2-3 sec, etc until your breath is full. Keeps it super hot.

I'm such a dumbass for not looking online sooner.

This is awesome.

2. Wow. I just take like 4-5 hits by just inhaling normally and I get blazed. o_0

3. :poke: karlorn, stahp!

no seriously though.

4. That's not how you get an answer its just annoying dude...

5. Lol you'll pass it so easily..

6. Welcome to the Magic Flight Launch Box Club mayne.

7. Man this totally helped me use my Mflb better thank you I thought I understood the technique but I was wrong,this was a great explanation thanks man

8. wow also adding thanks for this--I still haven't been able to find a consistent technique for vapor. i just wait it out until the glass clouds up. this should definitely help!

9. #9 Jankydank, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Try the no-draw technique too if you want a lot of vapor. Hit it native (no stem) and don't draw through your mouth. Inhale through your nose ONLY. Thank me later ;)

Edit: I reread this and figured I should clarify. Put the box (native) to your LIPS. Don't put the box to your nose! All you do with your nose is breath in slowly.

10. Gooby pls

11. Took me a bit to stop incinerating - it was looking for the cloud that help me as well.  Now it is my favorite ...  although I do love my Plenty - different animal really

For me it is the smoothest, best tasting personal vaper out there.  And it gets tastier on every use.

Just an odd note...  I bought the oil trays and whip and while I didn't like the trays (made me nervous I'd hurt the screen) the whip came with this inch maybe inch and half glass stem that works, for me, better than either the longer stem or native style.  Added bonus the rest of the whip works perfect on my little wax pen. 

12. The thread is two years old and the OP stopped coming to the City just after making the thread.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.