I Finally get to find out if im a Dad!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slilent, Mar 24, 2012.

1. btw all this "after abortion you might not have kids...." blah blah blah. YES it does happen. MIGHT is the key word. I'm sorry but i PERSONALLY know about 8 women who had abortions, and guess what? All of em had kids later on in life without any problems. So the chances of sever complications like that are small.

Any PROCEDURE comes with a risk you know....

i have a 2 yr old. and my stance on abortions never changed. Just cause i have a kid all of a sudden i'm not pro life because of what could've happened. I'm ecstatic to have him in my life, but if i knock another girl up and it's not the situation i feel is right for everyone involved i'll tell her my opinion aka get an abortion. Can't make her do it, can't push the issue. i mention it once and leave it up to her. she can always TALK TO ME.. women seem to forget to communicate with their partners sometimes.

2. [quote name='"nitraw"']btw all this "after abortion you might not have kids...." blah blah blah. YES it does happen. MIGHT is the key word. I'm sorry but i PERSONALLY know about 8 women who had abortions, and guess what? All of em had kids later on in life without any problems. So the chances of sever complications like that are small.

Any PROCEDURE comes with a risk you know....

i have a 2 yr old. and my stance on abortions never changed. Just cause i have a kid all of a sudden i'm not pro life because of what could've happened. I'm ecstatic to have him in my life, but if i knock another girl up and it's not the situation i feel is right for everyone involved i'll tell her my opinion aka get an abortion. Can't make her do it, can't push the issue. i mention it once and leave it up to her. she can always TALK TO ME.. women seem to forget to communicate with their partners sometimes.[/quote]

I agree but the last line is a little biased.. We all are guilty of that at some point

3. I agree. I think that sometimes, abortion is the responsible decision. Realizing that you made a mistake, and doing what you see fit to make it right? Totally. No one just loves abortion. People who think that they can effectively raise children at that time, don't generally get abortions.

4. yea my bad that line was a little biased we are all guilty of that just as much as the ladies.

but yea i agree on one thing, abortion is not a form of birth control. Things happen though that, even you're safe, that you weren't planning on.

5. LOL, my first non-kid [pre-eclampsia and toxemia at 5 months] was caught while on ortho-novum 1/80 used properly. My second non-kid [pre-eclampsia and kidney failure at 7 months] was caught on ortho-novum 1/80 and a condom. My third non-kid was 10 years *after* having my tubes tied [abdominal infection after having a tumor removed caused the banding around one tube to snap and the scar to pop open] was aborted because the reason I got my tubes tied was trying to complete a third pregnancy would stand about an 80% chance of killing me.

Sometimes you can get pregnant on birth control. I have a hysterectomy now and *can't* ever get preggers again no matter how hard we try [and it is fun trying ... :hello:]

6. #66 Nookies, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    What terrible terrible luck. My point was, if a guy wears a condom every time and tells the girl he doesn't want a kid and the girl agrees and says the same thing..but decides to not use birth control..and relies on the male using a thin piece of latex with 2309840 tiny holes in it and it fails..then yeah, kinda the girls fault. BOTH parties should be using preventive measures. Guy condoms, girls birth control..BOTH of them combined your chances of pregnancy should be non existent. So one of you had to of screwed up somewhere. I take it when you went on BC your significant other didn't wear condoms :p

But yeah, regardless..Men are unfairly treated in situations like this. Guy takes preventive measures everytime. Girl doesn't use birth control to drastically reduce the chances of pregnancy. Condom fails. Girl gets preggers..Man is forced to financially support it, cannot make her get an abortion and then is forced to take care of it the rest of its life..and some women like to complain about gender equality in the USA..LOL

7. Paying child support/participating in your childs life isn't about whether it's fair or whose fault it is.

It's about giving a shit about your offspring....goddamn.

8. I went on BC when I was 14, it was because I had PCOS and other painful issues that the BC controlled. I would have done BC anyways because I did not want kids, never actually did want kids. I think I was out back smoking a joint when maternal instinct was handed out:smoke:

I always thought that BC should be mandatory until about the age of 25, and you should have some sort of parenting certification before they would let people reproduce. Too many walking wombs and sperm donors are absolute morons when it comes to parenting. Just because you can pop out a kid does not mean you are a parent - look at Octomom. A cootchie should not be a clown car. FInish your own education, and get a stable job and living situation, *then* bring someone into the world.

9. wow thread turned up some dam intresting arguements

update tho
    found out the state of kansas wants me to drive to topkea to submit but me and my lawyer are having none of this and working on somthing so i can submit here:)

excited to find out if this lil bastards mine or someone elses screwing with my head so much cause i miss them both 8 months of never missing a obgyn appoitment :)

10. another update

i finally have a place and time i go to my local hospital on april 17th my (Bday apr13th)
    and will be submitting my DNA for this kid along with only a few more days a certifcate of complation for anger classes getting so close to working with my old recruiter n getting my ass enlisted

11. This is good. I'm glad you finally get to find out if the little guys is yours. I know its been a struggle I'm glad its working out. Anger classes? Good you're completing them though.

I'm really glad everythings working out for you. You seem like a nice, genuine man and you didn't deserve to have to go through all that bullshit with your ex. Good luck:D