I finally found it... my dream piece.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by weshowly, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I decided to take my money I had saved up to get electroforming and Christmas money and just pick up a new piece, so my friend and I went into Big Als today, I planned on picking up the one piece I've wanted since I started smoking... A toro 7/13. We walked in and the first thing I saw... A toro 7/13 micro with black accents on the mouth, bottom, and a black section on the 13.

Never have I felt so content after a glass purchase.

Pics coming soon

2. Subbed and stoked.

3. milk please

4. Oh there will be milk a-plenty haha. Does anyone have any idea how rare a micro 7/13 is? I've never seen one except for in like, jkids videos.

5. Theres a pet shop in my city called Big Al's. haha

6. I've seen a few of the black accented micro 713's they're super sexy

7. Brooooo i fuck with big al's

8. Where are the pictures? I want to seeeee =D

9. Sorry for the delay, I will be posting pics shortly, I don't wanna post them from my phone because of size issues. Shortly though! Sadly no milk till tomorrow though

10. pictures? how much was it?

11. Damn man. That had to be well over a grand. Those are the bees knees right now, especially a worked one. Congrats. Show us some pics!!!

12. Big Al's has been letting me down more and more every time I go lately. All their prices are super high and they really wont cut me that big of a deal even though I've been shopping there for years..

Last week I got a toro macro from there for 205. They didn't give me the flower bowl and Sam would legitimately not hook me up with a glass nail. Really sad. Probably won't buy much from there anymore.

13. Its not like theres a Wig Wag section on the 13, just a big black dot so its not like, a tremendous amount of work. I paid $875 out the door for it, but I also was just in there last week to buy my friend a macro for Christmas.

Anyway, Pics! Heres the neck, the section on the 13, the 7, the two together, full frontal, in all its glory.

I payed way more for my macro, I'm not going to say due to fear of being ridiculed lol, but lets just say you got hooked up way more than I did. No flower slide or nail for me either, but I just take it for what it is. After this I dont plan on picking up any big glass purchases for a while anyway lol.

14. Pics or it didn't happen

15. #15 ogKUSHbone, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    theres pics in the post right above you... LOOK dumbass

Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369

16. [​IMG]
    definitely one of the sickest toros ive ever seen u gonna turn it into an oiler??? shit is beautiful! :smoke:

17. There are pix and it DID happen =D

18. lol oh yeah, I already have an adapter and ti nail and everything. The milk vid will probably be a dab, or maybe i'll do both :p

19. Super clean piece man that's gonna really turn some heads