I finally did shrooms

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slim666, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Ok so i've been interested in trying shrooms for a while and two days ago i finally was able too, i met up with my buddy cause i was buying a G and he asked if i wanted shrooms and i said sure and paid and walked to my girlfriends house and i told her i got them and she wanted to try them too, so we both split and eighth and it was both of our first times. so we ate them plain and drank pineapple juice to swallow them better. and than what i saw was just amazing, i started seeing like a kaleidoscope effect everywhere and than i just started seeing soo many colors and things just appeared out of nowhere and everything was dancing and happy. than me and my girlfriend went inside and chilled in her basement and her parents came over for dinner unexpectedly and they brought crock pot ribs and when we opened it i saw hands coming out saying help me and we sat down and i got two ribs and i cried when i was eating them cause they looked like living fish saying to help them and i had to tear them piece by piece to eat them. it was amazing, i've never seen anything like it before in my life.

2. Wow the eating part sounded terrifying. It would prolly turn me into a vegetarian lol.

3. HAHAHAHA, what did her parents say when you were crying?! Glad you had fun!

4. You should have banged your girlfriend tripping dude.

5. wow lmfao the ending was mad hilarious bro

6. all that for a half eighth of shrooms? idk man seems iffy. I had an half 1/8th my first and second time and all I got was movements in the ground and very vibrant colors. I also kept laughing at anything.

7. i want to so bad.

8. He probably had some dank shrooms.

9. sounds like it went bad towards the end. i had the same affects except no hallucinations off a little more than a half 8th

10. Gonna be growing my own this summer. They are really, really easy to grow.

11. You should post something on pandoras box about it, possibly a pandora box grow section, I would be interested in reading it.

12. I'll also be brewing my own beer. Dual thread.. :hello:

13. its against the forum rules to post how to get, make, or grow any drug besides weed i think

14. hahaha i kept my head at the plate so they couldn't see hahaha but that was the most fun in the world ahaha and they gave my girlfriend a paper to read and like three lines into reading it she just goes " huh, it's all in third person " and i just started laughing and i tried to tap her leg with my foot to not go on about it and i hit the top of the table with my knee and it shook the entire table haha it was a blast

15. i love seeing patterns on the wall on shrooms and shit i ate a DQ blizzard on shrooms never seen anything in my blizzard except goodness

16. Yeah, really, really dank shrooms.

17. what did they say?

18. Yeah man they must have been strong shrooms for all that to happen off a half 1/8th. I took a little over 2.5 grams my first time and had a pretty good trip, No real hallucinations other than the walls were moving, and I was playing chess and the pieces kept warping and distorting, and I couldn't stop laughing at everything, plus the drunk feeling you get on shrooms.

I wanna pick up a full 8th to eat for myself, see what happens.:smoke:

19. Everybody has different experiences with shrooms. He also could be heavier or lighter than you, or the potency of the shrooms could be different.