Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i finally did it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frailgiraffe, Dec 30, 2013.

1. ive been exposed to marijuana since I was a teenager.   and being around a lot of people who smoked it growing up I always tried to be cool and smoke it and would always find myself in the bubble of paranoia.  everytime.. I had to eventually just say "no" and have to walk away.  while everyone else gladly smokes away.  I moved to a new city started a job and forgot about it completely.  I was drinking a lot and starting to get hang overs and panic attacks.  My old friend calls me and asks me if I wanted to smoke.  I agreed and continued to be paranoid.  I played it off, and bought some.  I wanted to conquer this, and figure out why im so paranoid.  I found out that I was uncomfortable with myself through all these years, I feel happy now, I like who I am.  and when I smoked today It was the biggest relief ive ever felt.  I can now roll up and not be paranoid but enjoy the beautiful effects it gives me.  I just wanted to share this, its probably way to long... but this is sort of a huge mental accomplishments ive had.  I battled this for 5-6 years.

2. Congratulations man! This too has happened to me and recently I've been able to smoke and just be happy with myself. It's such a good feeling and I know where your at bro. You deserve a big pat on the back bro!

3. wow I wasn't expecting a response like that, thank you.   I am glad it made sense

4. Yeah bud I know how it feels. I recently got put into a psych ward and got detoxed from opiates. Been clean for almost a month now and everything has gotten better and I feel so much better about myself. My anxiety is gone and plain and simple I don't worry all the time anymore. It's so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy a nice Bowl pack or joint and not get paranoid or have a panic attack. I think everything from here on up is gonna get even better for us man. It is a new year so it's time for new ways!

5. Usually i hear of people ending up getting paranoid or having anxiety after longterm marijuana use, never when they first start. But im glad your finally toking and enjoying it :D 

6. I'm still battling what you had to battle, I'm getting a new place this month and hoping it all goes okay once I'm living on my own. I think it will though.

7. So too stop the paranoia I just have to smoke more until I'm used to it? I don't smoke much a lot maby that's why. Sent from my LG-D500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. To get over it you need to find out what's stressing you out in life and resolve it. That is the ONLY way to get away from the paranoid highs. Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

this is exactly right, my reason for being paranoid was my insecurities.  and its embarrassing to admit that but its true.  now that im comfortable in my skin I am completely fine and can enjoy smoking after work or before bed.

10. [quote name="frailgiraffe" post="19251844" timestamp="1388379609"]this is exactly right, my reason for being paranoid was my insecurities. and its embarrassing to admit that but its true. now that im comfortable in my skin I am completely fine and can enjoy smoking after work or before bed.[/quote]Same reason man.. My addiction to opiates made me hate myself and Im so glad that I'm back to being able to be happy when I'm sober and that means the world to me and my family and friends. Keep your chin up from here man and I'll keep doing the same with ya. Glad to know that their is other people that have dealt with this. Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 lazytoker, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    That was a nice read, man. 5 stars