Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I figured out why I was Greening Out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TexRx, Feb 3, 2012.

1. #1 TexRx, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    I figured out why I was greening out!......

I was loading my vaporizer too full. I was taking 2-3 hits at once!

Now I just put a thin layer to cover the screen and tamp it down

It hits better this way, too

Try it if you vape!! I'm using an SSV which is very effecient! Couch-Lock! That was my first time to couch lock

Smaller hits! Smaller hits!

:)

2. Yeah I used to get super sick when I took big rips from my bong. Now I take smaller hits and I don't even cough. :smoke:

3. I've never used a vape ....

4. Haha so you are saying that you just now realized greening out was caused by to much THC at one time for you to handle? Thanks for the heads up....

5. Taking small hits enables you to hold your hits and allow your lungs to absorb as much THC as they can.

6. Bong hits are tricky bro :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0&ob=av3e]RUN-DMC - It's Tricky - YouTube[/ame]

7. #7 TexRx, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012

I could load you a big bowl in my vape and get you really, really high!!

8. SSV is on my wishlist, of all the vapes, it seems like the only one that gets me really stoned. Congrats OP haha, but honestly, I'd prefer to green out.

9. when it comes to vaporizers, less is more :smoke:

10. Ive never had that promblew while vaping but congrats neway, :)

11. [quote name='"TexRx"']

I could load you a big bowl in my vape and get you really, really high!!

If you had any knoledge of vapes you would realize how stupid you sound

:)[/quote]

He's being sarcastic haha.

12. [quote name='"Necstar"']Taking small hits enables you to hold your hits and allow your lungs to absorb as much THC as they can.[/quote]

Yea I bet you hold your hits in for 5+ seconds, rip lungs, once the thc hits your lungs in the beginning of a hit youre already absorbing thc so holding your hits in over 2 seconds is retarded and terrible for your lungs, thc absorbs faster than carcinogens, holding in hits allows lung damage.

13. I dont think I could ever green out with my ssv. The highs just not as powerful.

14. i believe that is not the case when it comes to vaporization since vaping eliminates most of the carcinogens. im not positive but i think if your holding in vapor its okay to hold it in as long as possible

15. ^^^ Some things just go right over people's heads. I was joking around of course.

16. [quote name='"mandrews9167"']

^^^ Some things just go right over people's heads. I was joking around of course.[/quote]

Yeah, op was a ass. Totally uncalled for.

Op your just a new smoker and this is your first time using a vaporizer, don't bash people next time.

17. Yeah, well, cool....I'm not always sure about people

18. #18 TexRx, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012

OK I'll try not too

I have good and bad days

ADDED: I removed the bad post

19. Vaporizers produce a concentrated vapor of cannabis compounds. Be careful on how much you consume and the effects are slower. Hold vapor for 6-8 seconds then exhale.

20. you must have been getting extremely stoned