I figured out what Deja Vu is!!!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sir Captain Chronic, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Okay hear me out on this one, you know how some people say when you enter space you're going slower in time, lets say here it is one hour to anyone whose in space its 0.00000000000000000001 seconds, if you were to return to Earth in one hour everyone here would be dead, this is DEEP space what I'm talking about, space we would need to travel the speed of light to get to, what if somehow time relapsed itself in the past and it sends our universes times back to a certain point, its like the Earth gets set back before the humans are born over and over again, its like everyone is reborn every time a relapse happens, its like we've all been born maybe hundreds of times and we live our lives and die like usual then eventually another time relapse happens and everyone from the past to the point it relapses lives their lives. This might be hard to understand... :smoke:

2. It's not a bad idea, but if that were the case, I think everyone would feel déjà vu rather than one person, it's a subjective thing.

3. No I understand but what if everyone got certain memories from the past and it reoccurred again? Different times for different people.

4. I think it's almost understood that déjà vu is a delay between one of your retinas and your brain, causing the brain to receive the same message twice.

5. Yeah but I don't think people necessarily see things twice, its more of a body high to me where you've felt the setting before.