Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I felt like I was dead.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apakz, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Ok so me and some friends were smoking some buds a few days ago and I swear it was the trippiest shit I have ever had happen to me.

Let me explain what was happening. I hit a nice RooR bong like 2 times then I hit we hit a smaller bubbler like 5 times. I dont know if the weed was laced but it was insane.

At first I just felt like I was loosing consciousness and going into a dream. I would stare at something and focus on it and everything around me seemed to slow down. The sky started flashing black and white and my friends all started to look cartoonish. I felt like I couldn't move and I was going to be stuck listening to them talk for the rest of eternity. Then I started wondering If I was just dead and this was what hell was like. I mean I felt trapped in my body and I could hardly controll anything that was going on. Then I felt like My body was made out of iron and it was just really insane.

Everytime I moved my head really fast it went away. But as soon as I let myself focus on something or someone talking I got dizzy again and everything started to turn into a cartoon. Im not talking about a cartoon like daffy duck or spongebob im talking like an anime cartoon. But anyways, I was really scared and for a long time I though I was dead. Everytime someone started talking to me I could only focus on their face and everything else started to turn back into a cartoon.

I dont think it was laced because none of y friends were freaking out like I was. I was so afraid I just called my mom to come pick me up. The whole car ride I felt the same way. Also every time I heard a loud noise it just kept repeating and repeating over and over again.

My face was EXTREMELY pale and I felt like I was going to throw up. I just went to bed. But as soon as I closed my eyes I felt like I was falling and my body would tense up and I would be forced to open my eyes again. Finally I somehow fell asleesp and when I woke up again I felt normal. Almost like it was all a dream that I had.

TO sum it up this is how I felt.
    -I felt like I was sea sick
    -I could only focus on things that were farthur away then I wanted to focus on.
    -Like I had to throw up.
    -Like everything was cartoonish...almost like the beowulf movie if you have seen it.
    -I couldn't pay attention to what people were saying.
    -My face was very vary pale.
    -The sky was flashing different colores.
    -I wanted to get up and walk away but I couldn't
    -I felt like I was dead.
    -I felt like everytime someone asked me if I was ok I was (forced) to reply yes.
    -Like all I could do is just sit and listen to what was happening.
    -like if I did this in a car I would have crashed and died instantly.
    -I heard a loud noise and it kept repeating in my head.
    -At one point I was in the bathroom and I felt like I could hear what was happening in the shower drain.
    -When I closed my eyes in the laying position I felt like I was falling.
    -Everything in the background wans fuzzy and grainy looking.

One of my friends said I was having a panic attack. And I felt like my blood pressur was VERY high and I had a ton of adrenaline. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

To sum it up it was the scariest thing that has ever happend to me, In my entire life.
    But I dont know it that is just happens when you get stoned. That might have just been my first extremely high feeling.
    Please someone shine somelight on this because I though I was dead and until I get some answeres im off weed for a very long time.

2. The fact that you said

Makes me thing your bud was laced with PCP...but then again, the first dozen times you smoke weird stuff happens. I bought an 1/8th my first time smoking, and i tripped balls like that, could of sworn the bud was laced.

but then about 8-10 months later, i found that same bag of bud with a lil bit left in it (maybe .5-.7 grams) so i smoked all of it, and I got a normal mellow high, nothing super trippy like b4 and it was the same exact bud.

I think the first few times are a lil weird but then your body gets used to it and u start to have the amazing, 100% in control highs that seasoned smokers have.

3. that aint just weed my man

4. i wish i had some of that weed you smoked.. sounds crazy

one time we bought some "low-mid" grade zona and smoked a whole ounce back to back to back. the whole time i coulda swore i was falling into the earth

5. hahah holy shit how many of you and how long did that take

6. #6 stlmodude, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    sounds as if you got really high.

i've never read the word "like" more times in one post.

edit:now that i think about it...it sounds almost like pcp. i doubt it was, but there are similar side effects.
    adrenaline, time lapses, trouble focusing, inability to control thoughts or speech, color flashes, confusion, etc.

7. It's called, ACTUALLY getting high for the first time.

8. (sorry i know someone has already said this)

Sounds like its been sprayed with PCP. :( bad shit.

9. yeah, 7 hits; 2 off a bong, 5 off a bubbler (which technically is a bong, only smaller) is gonna get you very high. Dont smoke so much next time. Take it slowly, so you know how much you need. Maybe like one or two small hits to be careful, and use a pipe, all of this will result in a smaller high, once you realize the high is not too intense and is not strange, go back and start smoking more until you get to where you want to be.

10. Yeah i had like the almost same exact thing happen to me one of the few first times i got REALLY high. I was sitting on a bed next to two ppl and they were within reaching distance but the felt like they were WAY far away. And alls i could do is sit there and listen to what they were saying. I would lean my head back again the wall and close my eyes and i started to feel like i was falling thru the earth. Some crazy shit right there.

11. Who would have thought smoking weed would get you high?

12. yeah i felt like that too the first time i got really high like my fourth time smoking.
    i was walking round my hood with sum friends and i didnt know where i was and couldnt understand anything anyone was saying....almost lost my balance a few times so i layed on a couch and felt like i was floating...

13. You just made my day :L:)

14. You got high, off some weed.
    Congratulations....

15. Well It may have been laced im not exactly sure. And for others saying I just truly got high that may be the case. That was my first time smoking that much and looking back on it I was only afraid because I have never felt anything like that before. But then again I have never smoked that much. Usually when I smoke I get the giggles and the munchies like a bitch but never anything like that.

16. weed isnt usually quite THAT extreme. definitely sounds laced in this case. prolly PCP like others have said. nastyyyy shit

17. dude, i know exactly what your talking about ive experenced this before.. it was extremely intense. . took more then a newport and music to chill back out

18. You got reallllllly stoned

19. Sounds quite similar to my first time, I dont think your weed was laced. You can halucinate with weed, but its moreso your mind making you trip rather then the weed, weed enhances your creativity and imagination and senses so your can experience crazy stuff with it if you have enough. You just had way to much. Plus that you went pale indicates your blood sugar dropped way to low which causes bunch of other shitty smytoms.

20. shut up

Are you guys all stupid? If it was laced his friends would have been trippin out too

OP, you just got really high