Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I felt extremely scared last night smoking weed, like I was about to die..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laughing_gas, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Eh about the 50th thread similar to this one, this month.

Trolllll

2. I always smoke with my bros and we're usually chilling and having a good time so I don't get paranoia even when we smoke a ton. I've only had paranoia when smoking alone or I'm not in a comfortable environment.

3. Omg this exact thing happened to me last night! literally exactly!!! I was gasping for air, at one point I felt like I had cerebral palsy or I was in a coma. Has this happened to anyone else??? Maybe it’s linked to future health problem?

4. Did you die yet? OMG this thread is 5 years old....
    You just smoked more than you're accustomed to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Oy! @BrewsnWeed666, I'm at a pub in Santa Monica, California called The Cock n Bull.
    Historic Irish pub in So Cal.
    The barkeep is a Scottsman. Have anything to say to an expat countryman?

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Hell yeah ask the dude if he sells Buckfast if they do try it.. it's hard to explain what it's like it's definitely an acquired taste

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'll see what's up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. He says to send some over!
    1536795081008283003510366701871.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1

10. & Try a half Guinness half Cider (strongbow if they do it) it's called a black velvet the Scottsman should have heard of it before:smoke:

Does he follow the Scottish football?

11. Don't know. This place is next door to my jobsite. Never been here.
    I'll check.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. He says if you're a Rangers fan you can go fookyerself!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That can only mean 1 thing he supports Celtic :laughing::laughing: I support Them myself up the Ra

14. Dude! I've seen that stuff! Its dangerous!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. He says up the Ra back!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. It's deadly man bottle for the stuff & you're flying lmao

17. Hell yeah

18. I'm bouncing out of here. I've got a 4 hour drive home.

• Friendly Friendly x 1