I feel weird for drinking during the day.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloudyjon, Sep 6, 2012.

1. :DSo I just got out of class, all my home work is done and all ( College) and I have the day off from work. I have tomorrow off from everything as well, so I was planning on just watching sons of anarchy all day and drinking vodka and pinnapple juice.
    I feel weird for even considering this :confused: . Should I not start drinking until later in the day? Make me feel better about this blades!
    By the way I almost never drink.

2. Don't feel bad at all man. If you have no responsibilities then why be bored sober when you can be bored drunk hah

3. Exactly my thoughts! I just feel like a bad person doing this . Oh well I already poured my drink so here it goes.. . Well, I do have to mow the yard at some point, or should..

4. Eh, if you did it everyday then i guess you could start feeling bad but that doesn't seem to be the case

5. #5 Cloudyjon, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    I haven't had a drink in weeks. Im more of a smoke weed every day type of guy :smoke: . But every once in awhile I get that inspiration to make a drink or 5 :p

6. you're good man. when i get out of classes out on friday around 1, first thing i do is crack open a beer. which then leads to another... you get the idea. then on sat, usually when i wake up around 12-1, i do the SAME thing.

7. Haha cool man, I know a couple friends who do the same as well but I have never personally done something like this. Its almost 2 p.m. here, cloudy New England weather, not much to do. Especially considering I got a speeding ticket today!! :( 207 dollars, yikes. Was the reason I was like yerp im just going to chill hard today.

8. Haha dude nothing wrong with havin some drinks.. Some of my buddies start drinking at 6 in the morning til they pass out at night.. Aint nothin' but a G thang. :smoke:

9. cheers to all

10. Lol forget feeling bad man your personal time is for your enjoyment. If drinking during the day was bad, then i'm one bad motherfucker.

Just make sure no one is going to call and need you to get them or help them with something,driving wise.

11. The plan for today!!!

Attached Files:

12. dude your all good mayne :smoking:

im not a drinker whatsoever but i so nothing wrong with a drink or even if u get hammered haha
    if you aint got shit to do why not

13. Good advice dude, I thought about that as well. I hope no one needs help today!

14. Haha! sounds like wonderful day i wish i could join you! Though i prefer the more girly version pineapple juice+malibu rum+a bit of bacardi gold so its not too sweet. I love SoA too!

15. Sounds like a great chill day!

16. Day drinking is the best!! :D

17. Hell yeah, SoA is awsome. I dropped off at season 4 because I was in the middle of a move, haven't watched it sense. Today, is catch up day...Hope to plow through the 2nd season...And hopefully remember it!

18. Coming thru to give a little Scream ahh input

If you feel bad about day drinking, that means you probably aren't drunk yet. Solution? Drink! As long as you don't have shit to do, fuck it. That's my motto

19. ^Im loving your motto. :wave:

20. #yolo!