I Feel The World Is Coming To An End

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, May 31, 2013.

1. Call me crazy but just think about it how much longer can we last? All the pollution, global warning, nuclear weapons, and dieses not to mention the abnormal climate changes upstate NY got 4 inches of snow in the middle of the spring? Wtf? Idk man maybe the evolution is going to be the death of us

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

lmao, not anytime this decade, that's for sure.

I don't think just because different weather is happening in different parts of the world means that the end of the world is coming. 

There have been places, like BHC Arizona, that used to have snow about 80 years ago. Hasn't snowed since. Were still here.

Evolution? What evolved species would take our place?

3. #3 Bronx Finest, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    lmao, not anytime this decade, that's for sure.

I don't think just because different weather is happening in different parts of the world means that the end of the world is coming.

There have been places, like BHC Arizona, that used to have snow about 80 years ago. Hasn't snowed since. Were still here.

Evolution? What evolved species would take our place?
    </blockquote>I agree no time soon but it will happen
    look at how much of a mess where in now, and its only getting worse and worse not to mention where on the bounds of WW3 and there's tons of nuclear weapons to go around. Idk why I put evolution I meant to put advancing

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app